Gpz 7000 plus many coils for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due to my health suddenly deteriorating for the worse i am selling our 7000
GPZ7000 with all accessories as sold new and with box, ferite. 14" coil, harness headphones which have only been used once ect.
Comes with the following coils
10" Xcoil,
12" Xcoil,
19" Xcoil.
The machine and coils are in very good condition, and was one of the first GPZ's sold in the first 4 mths.
Serial number supplied on request.
A bargain for somebody when you see what these items are worth separately.

Asking $11,000 ono.

Genuine health issues and will unlikely be well enough to get back out for another swing.
When I am able I will take some pictures to send to anybody interested. Thanks

Sorry to hear your health is pulling you up.

Sounds like a great deal for someone, wish my budget could go that far.

Its bad that health cant be bought for money. Health to you buddy. price in US dollars upset?

EBREHNN, health cannot be bought, but I have given it a good shot. I have had a rare cancer untill I got it people did not last long, but i have broken those records well and truly. Is six years this month and have been on daily chemo the whole time. Knocks the hell out of me. Every time the drugs stopped working then i was so lucky a new trial drug came along and that bought me more time. I am on the third drug now and have been for 15 mths. But that is now struggling to help- contain the tumors. With infections and now internal bleeding that all they can do is keep quartarizing and spraying a superglue type substance over the areas that is not going to last long. My energy is now sapped almost completely and is hard to do much at all, even showering is a real effort. And I am not that old yet either.
Such is life, i have made the most of it.

travelergold said:
EBREHNN, health cannot be bought, but I have given it a good shot. I have had a rare cancer untill I got it people did not last long, but i have broken those records well and truly. Is six years this month and have been on daily chemo the whole time. Knocks the hell out of me. Every time the drugs stopped working then i was so lucky a new trial drug came along and that bought me more time. I am on the third drug now and have been for 15 mths. But that is now struggling to help- contain the tumors. With infections and now internal bleeding that all they can do is keep quartarizing and spraying a superglue type substance over the areas that is not going to last long. My energy is now sapped almost completely and is hard to do much at all, even showering is a real effort. And I am not that old yet either.
Have you looked into imuno therapy, they take your own cells, clean them up to fight cancer. They just put a few on the subsidy system. If your from Adelaide look up a Dr Brian Stein or Dr Pattel, from Adelaide cancer clinic, on South Rd. They bulk bill too. Best of wishes mate. :(

TravelerGold, so sorry to hear that mate, best wishes ongoing to you and your family.

travelergold said:
You are a good fighter. You need a lot of willpower to fight this disease. Respect for you and respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts