Action Thread about HighBanking in NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Just use a riversluice with a self clasifier.
Gold rat sells some good ones.
Or convert ya highbanker. :Y:
How would one go about converting the high banker Smoky?

Hi mate theres a few ways.
Just got to get creative.
But take the legs off.
Lower the hopper .
Still feed it like a highbanker but ya using the river flow :Y:
Just have to keep moving the gravels away. :Y: :)

(He looks like an inner city latte sipper......)

Isnt that just a black coffee with a dash of milk.....
That costs $5or6 ....

Seen more damage done in the bush by some so called "4x4 drivers " . They want to drive up the side of any hill even if there is no track , just for fun . I have not been to Oallen for many years but the council had to put large rocks in to stop them driving up and down the banks .

Mike678 said:
Seen more damage done in the bush by some so called "4x4 drivers " . They want to drive up the side of any hill even if there is no track , just for fun . I have not been to Oallen for many years but the council had to put large rocks in to stop them driving up and down the banks .
Because they are part of a political party with a bit of clout so they will never be challenged .

Jemba said:
Guy's if you do not belong to NAPFA pleas join weather you use a banker or not rally with us please we do need your help. When NAPFA started the stick they wielded was only small but with each new member that stick gets a little longer and thicker. Then WE CAN STAND AS ONE.
thumbsup
Hi Jemba
I am new to fossicking and prospecting, I do it on my mates farm that has a couple of old golds mines.
I have just signed up for NAPFA

I drink soy milk in my coffee, i hope that doesn't make me high risk.
cheers
Drunkard

ps do i need a licence or anything else to do things by the law?
always open to advice. cheers

drunkard said:
Hi Jemba

I am new to fossicking and prospecting, I do it on my mates farm that has a couple of old golds mines.
I have just signed up for NAPFA

I drink soy milk in my coffee, i hope that doesn't make me high risk.
cheers

Drunkard

ps do i need a licence or anything else to do things by the law?
always open to advice. cheers

NSW Fossicking Regs.

Download PDF.

https://www.resourcesregulator.nsw....6/Fossicking-A-guide-to-Fossicking-in-NSW.pdf

NSW Guide to Fossicking

The NSW Resources Regulator has released a revised guide to fossicking in NSW, which serves to provide clarity about relevant legislation, with a focus on the restrictions relating to permissible fossicking equipment.

Landholder indemnity

Fossicking is a lawful activity under section 12 the Mining Act 1992 (the Act). The Act states the following under section 383C General immunity of landholders:

(1) The landholder of land within which any person (other than the landholder) is authorised to exercise any power or right:
(a) by or under this Act, or
(b) by any authority, mineral claim, opal prospecting licence or permit under this Act,
is not subject to any action, liability, claim or demand arising as a consequence of that person's acts or omissions in the exercise, or; purported exercise, of any such power or right.
(2) In this section, landholder includes a secondary landholder.

Tips for fossicking

Awareness of personal safety is recommended while fossicking. Wear sunscreen, a large brimmed hat and closed-in shoes. Always let someone know of your plans and take plenty of water.

Fossickers also need to obtain a special purpose permit from the Forestry Corporation to fossick in state forests.

Hope that helps cheers Jemba.
:Y:

Latest posts