Early Fisher impulse??????????

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The detector is very noisy over iron mineralisarion and will drive you nuts.
The pulse timing is set for the machine to run quietly in salt water conditions.
Over black sand it is fine. That said; It is an all metal detector and will find gold in the right ground conditions but is not a detector I would use in the gold fields.
THe main claim to fame of PI metal detectors was that they did not respond to iron minerals and that is true up to a point but when the pulse delay is set for salt water hunting the detector would respond to metallic iron and iron mineral.
The Impulse is hot on iron , gold and silver in salt water and wet beach sands and ship wreak divers liked this detector for that very reason.

Thanks Adrian. In the vids I saw the machine was running beautifully. Don't know where the Island is but it looked like a typical fast flowing fresh water river they were detecting next to. As I said the material was all a uniform grey color same every dig. So don't know the geology either. I assumed it was clay based slate material. I've found gold in similar stuff around Bendigo. It's all a bit of a mystery. The fisher seemed to run smooth as. No horrible noises whatsoever???. Can't remember what the videos were called but there's quite a few of them. All young people in the videos. Supposedly never been detected ever. The gold looks bloody good. Regards... Ronnie :p

Fisher Impulse in use on beach in Oz, pictures with permission from owner..... from Video located on Facebook, .

1584055542_fisher_impulse_800.jpg

ronniecruisin said:
Hi. Adrian. What got me interested is seeing a number of utube vids of very successful operation on a river bank finding large gold nuggets. On some island.They don't say which Island. They were pulling out big nuggets all over the place and the machine was working very well indeed. Regards.. Ronnie. :D
Golden Beard Media - the only thing they are mining is clickbait for their YouTube channel.
Fake gold, fake diamonds, fake stories.

Latest posts