Gardening

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did Taz cross the big water to you both ?

I have often wonder how Taz came in to your life ...

I all most got him a little brother or sister when I was last down at Tassie visiting all my old friends...

Goody

goody2shoes said:
How did Taz cross the big water to you both ?

I have often wonder how Taz came in to your life ...

I all most got him a little brother or sister when I was last down at Tassie visiting all my old friends...

Goody

Thanks for that Goody. I'm sure Taz appreciates your thoughts. He was a twin and joined us on The Spirit of Tasmania in 2010. His twin was kidnapped by one of our better house sitters :argh: They all take something and on this occasion Taz's mate went.

Then it would have been like hitting your head
on a hanging flower pot then MB. :awful: O:)

At least you had an elevated work bench. :cool: :cool: :perfect:

Moneybox said:
Feral said:
Awesome looking bridge :Y: :Y:

If I had any brains and a little forethought I'd have built the bridge before digging a bloody big hole under it.... :8

Phil,
Lookling good.
Do you need to get an inspection done by the swimming pool Nazis inn WA before you fill your hole with water/fish?

bicter said:
Phil,
Lookling good.
Do you need to get an inspection done by the swimming pool Nazis inn WA before you fill your hole with water/fish?

No, no need. I've read the act. It's not a pool or spar so is not covered under the regulations. Kids don't drown in dams or ponds I guess?

The fish pond has project has slowed a bit due to other commitments but we're still working on it. Now that the finishing coats of rubber lining are going on getting in and out of the pond has become difficult. The solution is to build a permanent ladder so I've been keeping my eye out for suitable materials.

1583887649_pressure_washer.jpg

The frame on this greasy pressure washer caught my eye.

1583888249_adjustments.jpg

The shape was good but I had to remove all the old bits that were welded on.

1583887712_welding_ladder.jpg

The tube diameter of the pressure washer frame was the same of some of the trampoline frame that I rescued from CueBunno last week for the quad rollbar. That meant the I had ladder rungs to suit already here.

1583887862_sanding.jpg

Reusing material always requires a bit more work but that's to be expected. At least I have something suitable without having to travel to the coast to buy it.

1583887956_painting.jpg

Whatever it is Mrs M has a way of making it look good... :)

1583888021_installed.jpg

The end result is a nice easily scaled ladder that can stay in place.

1583888101_installed2.jpg

Now what's next? Back to the whiteboard...I'm sure she has another job waiting for me... ;)

Latest posts