G'day from Far North Qld

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day guys, I already have a membership on here under palmergold however I can nolonger Access's it so I've made a new account. I'm up cape York from Cooktown and mainly detect the palmer river fields. Also occasionally dabble in relics around town here, however I'm not very good with relic hunting and can't find old coins to save my life. I have a small YouTube channel "cameron smith prospecting" but I've stopped uploading videos as I found a Large reef a few years ago and people are now trying to follow me around out there. Have a good one guys.

Welcome to the group mate.
I can relate to people trying to follow you. Happened to me many years ago. I belonged to a club and show and tell was a mistake.

CooktownGold said:
G'day guys, I already have a membership on here under palmergold however I can nolonger Access's it so I've made a new account. I'm up cape York from Cooktown and mainly detect the palmer river fields. Also occasionally dabble in relics around town here, however I'm not very good with relic hunting and can't find old coins to save my life. I have a small YouTube channel "cameron smith prospecting" but I've stopped uploading videos as I found a Large reef a few years ago and people are now trying to follow me around out there. Have a good one guys.
Gday Cooktowngold, any chance of getting the concordances for the reef, I'm not interested in the gold, just looking for fossilized fish :playful:

Gday Cooktowngold,
You've discovered what everyone in the world is trying to be ! POPULAR !!!!!!! :)
welcome aboard,
mondo198

Latest posts