Halls Mark 3 Faceting Machine

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day everyone,
I've been given opportunity to purchase a Hall Mark 3 Faceting Machine for $2200 including dops & laps.
Can anyone please advise if this is a good machine & value for the $ quoted?
Thanks & regards
Bullwinkle

Good, reliable and solid machine, easy to service. Sounds like a very fair price with laps etc. If it has different Index gears that's a bonus, 96 is standard then 64, but if it has 80 that's a big plus as this is the only index for 5 multiples and there are a few nice designs based on this index.

If the seller advertises it'll be gone in a flash.

Dihusky said:
Good, reliable and solid machine, easy to service. Sounds like a very fair price with laps etc. If it has different Index gears that's a bonus, 96 is standard then 64, but if it has 80 that's a big plus as this is the only index for 5 multiples and there are a few nice designs based on this index.

If the seller advertises it'll be gone in a flash.

Thanks Dihusky, I was pretty confident that it would be all good. I'm a learner & have only cut a few stones at my local gem club. So don't know a lot about the various machines as a buyer, so thought that I should do my due dilligence to be doubly sure. I will defintely go ahead with the purchase.

Latest posts