Action Thread about HighBanking in NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a bit like Baz and unsure of where the issue rests at the moment.

NAPFA do seem to be quiet on the current status and before I get criticised... I am a financial NAPFA member and support what they are doing.

I also read all their bulletins to members and while they are very thorough and detailed they do not actually talk about outcomes but tend to focus on actions they hope will lead to outcomes.

I'm now in a position where I need to make decision to renew my permit or not, I'm leaning towards not. In my favorite locations it just isn't viable or worthwhile to continue without my highbanker even my kids have lost interest in the hobby as they just don't see good enough results to keep them interested. Has there been any updates or clarification?

Easty said:
Is it just me or do NAPFA seem to be a little secretive about the out come of their submission, surely they would have received some kind of feedback by now?

did they wipe their submission on the curtains ?

Sad but True
1582370478_o.jpg

LW...

New 2020 Fossicking Guide.

This sucks. I had high hopes we would win and am saddened that my hobby will more than likely die out a lot earlier than I would have liked. Looks like the big guys and corporations get their way and the little guy gets stomped out. Again.

I'm pretty depressed about this, as this is one of the few things I really get excited about anymore.

https://www.resourcesregulator.nsw....6/Fossicking-A-guide-to-Fossicking-in-NSW.pdf

P.S. How are you supposed to get the detected gold out of the ground without surface disturbance?

This world is stupid. You can quote me.

Baz.

ROFLMAO that picture page 5 (iv'e been doing it wrong all this time ).

Couldn't read past page 6 yet :mad: :mad: :mad:

recommend slow intake.

On page 11...

I also found something in the section 'where can I fossick, Fossicking Districts .... First part reads 'If in a Fossicking District, you don't need El holders Permission...

But in the next section 'Coal, Mineral and Petroleum titles '2' It reads that for a Mineral EL you need Permission...

Typical Bureaucratic Bull :poop:
And that's just a brief read ...

I knew We would NEVER get 'Pump Powered' Highbankers Back..... Everyone who thought we would, You have been had... Again.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LW...

Latest posts