Heatho's Equinox and CTX finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last couple of beach hunts with the CTX. Got a florrie and a sixpence yesterday, think I was beaten to this spot though, a local bloke from my new area posted on Facebook yesterday that he found 400 beach coins after the big seas recently (mostly pre dec I think). think I might have gotten his scraps, lol.

Seems to be a bit of competition here, not like where I used to live, could just mosey on down to the beaches and it was like no one ever detected them except me.

Will have to get up earlier I think. :D

1581573015_img_20200213_150824.jpg

1581573015_img_20200213_150836.jpg

Cheers mate, been beach detecting around here a bit though there are quite a few people who hit the beaches, so I thought I wonder what the parks are like. Plenty of trash which is great, puts most people off, hope the other parks around here are just like this one. :D

Nice haul Heatho :Y: right now anyone who is legally allowed to use a detector is the envy of many. Keep it up the pictures help the itch :)

golddiggerart said:
Just hanging out waiting for the restrictions to lift.. :Y: Well done mate, go gettem :D

Ditto to that :Y: as of the end of next week for the first time in 5 & 1/2 months I'll have a spare day here and there so I hope we in Victoria at a minimum get the same as other states.

RM Outback said:
golddiggerart said:
Just hanging out waiting for the restrictions to lift.. :Y: Well done mate, go gettem :D

Ditto to that :Y: as of the end of next week for the first time in 5 & 1/2 months I'll have a spare day here and there so I hope we in Victoria at a minimum get the same as other states.
Amen. Last year was so dry, when the rain did fall so heavy last week it hid my tears while I walked past the parks.

Oh and nice work Heatho

Latest posts