Find on way to finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On my way to beach early morning came across a wallet with cards, phone and cash in it! Luckily phone was not locked and was able to call Dad and arrange the return.. for my effort I received and nice reward of $15 to put into my grand kids money tin. (All current coins go into a tin for end of year gift) masters 4 yrs and 5 months...
1582279013_76af0a79-f738-4c7a-ac4e-1f387bdc359c.jpeg

1582279013_623bfed6-6271-4c51-8519-e12b770e883e.jpg

If only there were more people like you. A few years ago I lost my wallet on a train, when I realised it was gone I went back to the station and all they could say is too bad its Saturday night. Someone had a good night out at my expense. It had over $500 in it. This was after returning a lost phone which I got a $50 reward for. They flatly refused to look at camera footage. Good on you. Cheers

Good on you Grandpadazz. Thatll get you some good karma.
I found a wallet on the road one day and money blowing around all over the place. Ran down the road grabbing $100, $50 and $20 bills until I had a hand full... over $1100 on the day before the Easter long weekend. There was a business card that matched the drivers licence in the wallet so I called the number and it turned out to be the owner of a local restaurant. The money was for wages and he needed the credit card to pay his suppliers so he was considering closing the restaurant for the weekend because of this. Needless to say he was pretty happy and shouted my wife and I to one of the best meals weve ever had which he personally made for us as he was also the head chef. :Y: :Y:

Latest posts