Books for sale (and donate proceeds to bushfire appeal)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

The following reports are sold pending payment:

New England
Queensland
South Australia
Western Australia
Northern Territory

Thanks everyone for making an offer.

Andrew

Muk,

Sorry, someone has already made an offer for the WA ones. In going through them while doing the photos above, some had the maps and others didn't. I can't recall what the percentage was - for some it was about 1/2 had maps, for others it was more (80+%). Initially when I grabbed them all those years ago, I thought they all had maps....

Andrew

Andrew, I guess WA has gone. If not count me in. Phil

Sorry Phil, they are gone. Posting the sold stuff out on Saturday morning. Not looking forward to hauling the 3 archive boxes to the post office.....

AK47 - has the cops raid my home looking for one of them not that long ago :) congrats on you book sale well done ?

Happyenough,

Not sure what you mean buddy.... but yes, so far it's looking pretty good. It's actually good to see them going to someone that's going to use them (I wasn't keen on tossing them). I'm going to post pictures on the weekend of the rest of the stuff that is still available to people can see what's there and if there is any interest.

I'm a bit surprised the TAS ones haven't gone - particularly since there's Bulletin 50 (mineral resources of tas, I think mid 1950-60's). Would make an excellent addition to anyone's library.....

Andrew

Hi all,

Just to update - the only ones left are the SA ones, so if anyone is still interested, please PM me. Theres a picture of the SA reports with a list of which ones have maps with them.

To all those who have purchased the reports, Im glad they have a new home with someone who will appreciate them. Some of you have already received your packages (I posted them on Saturday morning, thought theyd take at least a week).

So far, glad to report Ive raised just under $300 so far (note I will match this, so that will be around $600)!

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, i received mine on 14/2 and i am stoked ,i have only had a quick look but they are priceless. Jim

Cool! Enjoy. Again as I said before, I'm glad they have gone to people that will use them :)

ebrehNN , I think you need to obtain a western/English key board.
I would like to know what your saying/writing :/ :Y:

Google translate says.....

Hi everyone. I wanted to ask your advice. In the place where I live, the winter is very cold snowy and long. I really want to go around with a detector in the winter. So, what do you think, is it worth going to Australia from December to the end of February? , because they give a visa only for 3 months. And if you say Yes, then advise which place is better to go. Thank you in advance for the advice and feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts