Whites Goldmaster 24k Question??????

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. Has anyone actually used the new Goldmaster yet and if so what are your thoughts re overall performance of the machine...ie. Depth in our hot ground...Is it noisy....How does it compare to the old GMT...???????? There does not seem to be a lot of info re using it here. Plenty in the States and good reviews at that but as we all know.... detecting in the USA is vastly different to here. Also wondering how it would compare to the Whites TDI??? And yes I know the tdi is a PI machine and one should not really compare them. The only reason I'm doing so is because of the Whites much pushed new ground balance system coupled with the 50+% extra voltage to the coil supposedly giving the 24k a great improvement in depth and high mineralization handling abilities. May it perform close to a TDI???? Any input would be great if anyone can answer these Questions....Regards... Ron. :D

We sold a few but no feed back from the customers so far.

I might have to include a feedback request on future sales,
just as this info would be rather useful to get.

food for thought...
Cheers
Lee

The New version GMT what ever its called was tested in some of the hottest soils on the planet and it did pretty good even finding gold that others gold machines could not see in the same ground So I would say it is better and that higher voltage and GB system had a lot to do with it, Since their birth the Standard GMT and the MXT have had the best GB system for years and this new model takes that Ground Balancing abilities and takes it even further,

Latest posts