All my detector stuff was burnt ..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ..all my stuff was burnt in the latest bush fire storms, had a sdc2300 and ace400i .can some one with this type convince me to go to a Deus model .open to suggestions on what model . and what they cover as in are they only good for curtain detecting .

Yer the deus will only pick up curtains if they still have the little lead bits that weigh them down .But still one of the best coin and relic machines on the market today.

There's no competition between the SDC and the Deus. At the end of the day the Deus as good as it is and it is a great machine. It's still a VLF. The SDC will beat it hands down on Gold. :argh:

Both excellent machines,
If your targeting primarily gold then the SDC would win everyday in most scenarios.
The Deus is great in a trash patch or for doing clean up work before you harness up with the PI Machine.

One Advantage of the deus is its also a killer coin machine and can be used for coins and relics between gold trips.

The SDC also slays the wetsand at the beach if your into that sort of hunting.

Its a matter of deciding what machine will suit you most of the time and go that way. I'd guess having the ACE, there is a coin hunter in there somewhere. LOL

Happy hunting.

Clegy

Latest posts