Happy Australia Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY Australia Day to everyone :) :Y:
I just tucked into a lamb vindalo :eek: its got lamb in it so its still all good isnt it??
Love our country :heart: aussie aussie aussie
Whats cracking East Hull? I for one are rapt that you and your family love it here :Y: you really do seem to have embraced the place and good on ya :) hoping Australia offers all the opportunities youre family need and want to build a fantastic new life and lifestyle! :perfect:

Happy Rum Rebellion Day!! :beer:

1548496598_98fa3e4e-71a5-401f-b481-cd65a0f46336.jpg

Licking windows said:
HAPPY Australia Day to everyone :) :Y:
I just tucked into a lamb vindalo :eek: its got lamb in it so its still all good isnt it??
Love our country :heart: aussie aussie aussie
Whats cracking East Hull? I for one are rapt that you and your family love it here :Y: you really do seem to have embraced the place and good on ya :) hoping Australia offers all the opportunities youre family need and want to build a fantastic new life and lifestyle! :perfect:
Thank you very much licking windows,had a great day and now having a cold beer,you Aussies rock :Y:

GreenRiver said:
I feel lucky every day to have been born in this country. Blessed with freedom & safety.

Don't need to do any flag waving today. It's all good ever day in comparison with other parts of the world. :koala:

Too true mate you only have to talk to people who have happily made this great land their home. How lucky we are !

GreenRiver said:
I feel lucky every day to have been born in this country. Blessed with freedom & safety.

Don't need to do any flag waving today. It's all good ever day in comparison with other parts of the world. :koala:

Same, same GreenRiver. I love love love this country and celebrate how lucky I am too, to be born here.
Mwa, mwa, mwa Australia. {) {) {)