What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sand surfer said:
OK guy's i am new to this, any tips on posting the music clips without posting the whole page,(ie comments and what not)

when your song is open in yootoob, copy the link and then click on the yootoob symbol at the top of your message reply and paste in the link.

Thanks MT, I may come out of my cave one day but i doubt,i asked my son to explain your message , which he did and he said, what did i do before and i told him, and he had a look of pure shock on his face,and said how in the *#%** hell did that work,i said i don't know and at least i didn't break it , as he walked away he muttered cavemen should not have computors :eek: nice understanding lad that O:)

sand surfer said:
Thanks MT, I may come out of my cave one day but i doubt,i asked my son to explain your message , which he did and he said, what did i do before and i told him, and he had a look of pure shock on his face,and said how in the *#%** hell did that work,i said i don't know and at least i didn't break it , as he walked away he muttered cavemen should not have computors :eek: nice understanding lad that O:)

Howdy neighbour :) :beer: can your son dig a hole :lol:

Yes he can RM, with the tractor and post borer, but the bloody shovel does not have a key board or a screen on it, so he has not a clue on how to use it ,that's all right RM i get the cave man tag at work as well just because i don't have a smart phone, at least i am flying under the radar, big brother is not watching me :lol: i like my cave things it keeps me sane :) :beer:

We will see what happens with this sugar crush RM, the company has put new GPS tracking system in the loco's so a work mate told me the other day, they put your phone number in the GPS and your smart phone log's on and off each day, it recognize's your phone number then tracks the loco as you as the driver,he is having kittens he is laughing that hard, they have forgotten about me and cam no smart phones,he said we will have to bring our walk about land line phone's to work as that is the only contact number they have for us :lol: