Camping on a Mine Lease Qld

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your work mate. I had a bit of an update from someone a few weeks ago! Man they are taking you thriough the wringer eh?!!
Good luck Bud!

I will support the idea, it would be great for a family to come and have a go.

I don't see the need for tourism endorsement, just get visitors to sign a form saying they are there at their own risk and will seek legal action against you for loss and damage to their property or injuries

Only noticed this topic this am......so hope my signing still of some relevance.
Here's to a positive outcome for you. :beer:
mike

Hi everyone, I know everyone is waiting to hear about camping on Golden Spear Mine (in the future when this Covid 19 has gone) so this is the update,
Well the answer from the Land Courts is.......NO :N: !! :mad: ! Because being a working mine I dont fall under the town planning act for them to make the rules and conditions, it is up to the mines department and Enviromental department to control and make the rules and conditions which they apparently dont have time to work out and enforce since the government departments are short on staff and inspectors to cover QLD!! 2 years fighting to help the general public and they shut the doors for a new small business .
Anyway I can still have family and friends stay and camp and fossick!! So all my new friends out there on PA, if you are up this way or coming to FNQ let me know and I will save you a camp site friend.
My contact details are on my website www.goldenspearmine.com
Please phone or email in advance
Cheers
Gary
Golden Spear Mine

PS. I have plenty of pay dirt in stock to help with your gold fix during this hard time in self isolation.

I've been buying pay dirt from the Golden Spear to teach others how to pan in these lock-down days.
It's tough stuff to pan though!
It's a great way to spend a few hours with friends and kids and may kick-start a new generation of prospectors.
Would love to see Diggerman60 prospecting camp start up. I'll be first there!

bit of a shame but thanks for the invitation if the moons a line me and the missus should be back up at Dimobola next winter

Latest posts