swap Teknetics T2 SE LTD for Whites 24k.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all. If you have a Whites Goldmaster 24k and want a change. I have a Teknetics T2 Special Edition in excellent as new looking condition to do a Swap. Regards... Ronnie. :)

Further to my previous post. A bit more detail. The T2 se is known world wide for its gold prospecting ability. And exceptional depth. Basically a very good all round VLF with great Emi suppression and the Se also includes all the latest features including Boost process and Cashe modes. 40 hours battery time and the nicest machine from a balance point of view for all day swinging. New price is similar to the 24k. Regards.. Ronnie.

ronniecruisin said:
Further to my previous post. A bit more detail. The T2 se is known world wide for its gold prospecting ability. And exceptional depth. Basically a very good all round VLF with great Emi suppression and the Se also includes all the latest features including Boost process and Cashe modes. 40 hours battery time and the nicest machine from a balance point of view for all day swinging. New price is similar to the 24k. Regards.. Ronnie.

24k :8 fffffruit if there worth that I want one but don't have anything to swap apart from a GPZ, GPX 5000, SDC2300, GM1000 and the old war horse SD2000 8.(, pretty sure you mean $2400.00 ;)

Ha ha. Funny :lol: Don't know why whites call em 24k? No idea what it stands for. The whites runs @ 48khz so can't be that. Both machines are around $1300 Aud.

Hi.all. Just a quick note. Another choice for swap could be a Nokta au gold finder analogue detector. Regards.... Ronnie. :)

Hi. All. Just found out a gold monster is also a high frequency machine so that would also be fine for a swap. I'd consider any high freq machine in case I've missed others. The T2 SE is a 13khz all rounder but has also proven itself as a very capable gold machine. :)

Hi. All. I have narrowed down my choice for swap to a gold monster only. Yes. I know they are noisy but for my purpose as a VLF mate for my PI and wanting to cart it around on my back I think it would be the best choice. I am also offering an extra to go with the T2SE.I bought a Uniden UH076SX hand held CB radio for a detecting trip. Used it for a week and its never been used since. Cost about $240 from memory. So the deal is an As new Teknetics T2 SE with the box plus the Uniden CB for a Gold Monster.Try as I might I can't put photos on the site. Can't get it to work. If you wish to PM me with a mobile no. I'm quite happy to text you photos. Regards.... Ronnie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts