Qed pl2 massive package $2200

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have decided to sell the qed as it is a bit excessive for my situation with being a city dweller and only using occasionally. I still have the xp deus which is usable to some extend in all situations (although maybee not the most effective tool for some scenarios, i will make do.
Anyway, its the whites straight handle about 10 months old with only a handfull of uses. 5 coils. sadie, 11" dd commander, 11 detech ultra, 15x12 detech, and 20" nugget finder. Has 2 sets of batteries, one of which are large capacity 3200mah (lasts all day). Standard battery charger plus an extra usb battery charger. The bluetooth low latency wireless earbuds setup, a harness and bungee, a couple of scoops, and a prospecting pick with dd canvas cover. Also throwing in the locking checker plate box for securing the detector at home.
Price is 2200 firm. Located in south east melbourne. Please understand i work nightshift so mu availabilty may be a little unusual.
Will offer here exclusively before placing on gumtree next week.
Thanks
1579402390_20200119_133443.jpg

1579402431_20200119_133443.jpg

This is a better photo from the day i bought it (extras not pictured obviously). All coils have their own lower shafts for easy changes.

1579402882_20191026_112346.jpg

pinfire opals said:
See e few of these for sale recently, wonder why.

Personally its just excessive for me. It was a shame to see my xp going unused, as ive gotten pretty familiar with it. Would rather use the little detecting time i get in the goldfields with what i know, as i dont get there much as its a minimum 2 hour drive. The most common opportunities i getto detect are where i might have 5 hours max after work. That pretty much limits my options to beach detecting. Makes sense to me that the xp suits best as i still feel reasonably confident with it in goldfields. Even amongst the hot rocks. I didnt realise this until i actually had the option of 2 machines with limited usage opportunity. Its ok for me though. At least it stops me thinking i need a pi machine for my circumstances

I put this on the facebook page HH, there is a bloke wanting to chat to you, can you head over and respond, ive put a link back to here as well. :)

G'day hippyhunter, and thanks pinafore opals, I'm interested in purchasing the QED, I live in Mount Isa so I will have to organise frieght, can you give me dimensions and weight? Width, height and length please.

G'day hippyhunter, and thanks pinafore opals, I'm interested in purchasing the QED, I live in Mount Isa so I will have to organise frieght, can you give me dimensions and weight? Width, height and length please.

pinfire opals said:
I put this on the facebook page HH, there is a bloke wanting to chat to you, can you head over and respond, ive put a link back to here as well. :)

Thanks pinfire. I am actually going to put sale on hold for a few weeks. I pulled out the xp to give it a test run as its been sitting for a year and i am having problems with a coil connecting. So want to make sure that is sorted so i dont end up with no detector.

Plus was doing more bench tests today with the qed and i have concerns that either i am a complete f###witt on the qed and have no hope, or if there is something fishy up with it.. or both haha. I seriously am having issues with gb, and am seriously down on distance northeast was quoting with the old 50 cent 11" factory reset test.. like 6-7cm... which is concerning to me (sounds similar to dave63's results.
I really need to take it to give goldman a play with it to see his opinion. Then depend on what i find on both the xp and the qed. Will have to re evaluate the situation of selling again.
Sorry to waste your time, and appreciate the effort.
I will report the thread to the mods and hope they will pull the thread for me... will report tonight so you get the chance to read this reply anyway

PRLake said:

Hi prlake. Thanks for enquiring. Things have kind of gone pear shaped today and am having to put this off for reasons you can read in my post above. I really apolagise to get you keen then pull the rug etc.. if it turns out i want to go ahead again i will check if you are still in the market first before i do anything further. I reckon it will be at least 2 weeks before i get this checked out though.
Sincerely sorry for this again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts