Goldmapsonline

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teemore

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is using the Goldmapsonline series of maps, Ballarat is free but others are via a $30/year subscription.
Not sure if it's an issue with the App/mapset or my iPhone/ipad.
Everything works fine on the desktop PC but the tag (3 dots near top LHS) to allow you to collapse the legend and other stuff doesn't work on the iPad or iphone ..... anyone else have/had that problem?
Have contacted Kevan who provides the App, will see f he has a solution.
Cheers T.

1579490129_e1fe1981-3a51-4054-a909-82506a81c177_1_201_a.jpg

Teemore said:
Just curious if anyone is using the Goldmapsonline series of maps, Ballarat is free but others are via a $30/year subscription.
Not sure if it's an issue with the App/mapset or my iPhone/ipad.
Everything works fine on the desktop PC but the tag (3 dots near top LHS) to allow you to collapse the legend and other stuff doesn't work on the iPad or iphone ..... anyone else have/had that problem?
Have contacted Kevan who provides the App, will see f he has a solution.
Cheers T.

Hi Teemore,

Bit of a late reply, I've been using the Bendigo map for as long as it's been available, about a year.

I find it useful for planning a trip, able to see diggings, reefs, etc. I use it on my computer at home, then on my phone to navigate and plot points of interest. The great this is because it runs on Google maps, all my data points will still be there if I cancel my subscription.

I use a Samsung Galaxy, so haven't experienced your app issues.

It would be nice if the maps were cheaper, or were larger areas, or could be bundled with others for a discount.

I don't think that 'tag' is meant to collapse the side panel. If clicking on the map itself doesn't do the trick, try clicking the layout button that I've highlighted in the screen grab below:
1592789639_click.jpg

Latest posts