My first beach hunt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, after arriving at destination, sitting in the car for 10mins trying to get over my self consciousness and embarrassment, I finally took that giant leap into the sand. I must say, as soon as the headphones were on, I was in my own world and completely apathetic to those silly worries. AND IT WAS SO SO FUN. I only took a plastic hand shovel (no holes) and I regretted that. Definitely have to acquire a proper long handled sand scoop!
Here's what I found.
A thong, 7x bottle caps, a tent peg, 2x 5cents, 3.5x ring pulls, a tealight candle, and assorted bits of foil. :perfect: :trophy:

golddiggerart said:
It needs to be less than 2mb in size, maybe crop it..
Cheers for that, but as you can see from my finds list, it's not even worth posting lol :lol:

mineallmine said:
golddiggerart said:
Cheers for that, but as you can see from my finds list, it's not even worth posting lol :lol:
That depends whether there was a hot girl wearing the thong at the time. :lol:

Eldorado said:
mineallmine said:
golddiggerart said:
That depends whether there was a hot girl wearing the thong at the time. :lol:
There was, but she was a bit smelly and decayed so I had to re-bury her..

Hah, my wife says my wetsuit+diveboots+headphones+fanny bag makes me look like a hot beast.

I'm sure some people think I look like a weirdo, but they tend to get over that when they realise they lost their keys at the beach!