Wheremuhgoldat
06 January 2020 11:45 am

nucopia wrote:
Wheremuhgoldat wrote:
nucopia wrote:

Keep the videos coming guys !
Really enjoy watching them
thumbsup

Thanks nucopia, we appreciate you watching. We just gotta rest up a bit before we can get out again.

Its killing us just sitting around in the house. Ive been spending all my time looking for new areas on geovic.com to prospect. Have you had a chance to get out this year yet mate?

Welcome mate
Bit like you guys , just staying at home patiently waiting not
Thought it best to put our travel plans on hold until the fires are under control.
As soon as they are, we are out of here for a few weeks..

Smart. We had to travel just before Christmas and we saw some of the destroyed areas and all of the wildlife on the road was heartbreaking.

The brave firies were still putting out spot fires on the median strips as we drove the Hume Hwy. Frightening stuff. We are putting up some deserving places to donate up on the dunky and the rav3n facebook page.

Whatever you do nucopia just make sure youre safe please smile

We are newbies to the hobby and are going to document our progress (or lack thereof) on YouTube smile

1 user likes this post: nucopia

Martin
06 January 2020 11:46 am

Great videos, well done! The main thing is you are having fun which is great to see. Keep it up thumbsup

Gear: Minelab CTX 3030 and PRO-FIND 25 Pinpointer
www.mineralcollectiononline.com - My Minerals, Fossils and Collectables website

2 users like this post: Wheremuhgoldat, Panny McGee

Wheremuhgoldat
06 January 2020 11:51 am

Decoy wrote:

I will have to see if my wife would enjoy coming..
Great videos.. had a laugh, only because I can see my self repeating your experiences lol

Get her into it! Although use our videos as a "how not to" series of instructions hahaha. You can learn how not to fall over, rip your pants, lose your gold, forget important equipment etc"

Thanks for watching Decoy, may you always have heavy pans. gold-nugget

We are newbies to the hobby and are going to document our progress (or lack thereof) on YouTube smile

Wheremuhgoldat
06 January 2020 11:55 am

Martin wrote:

Great videos, well done! The main thing is you are having fun which is great to see. Keep it up thumbsup

Cheers Martin!

We are never going to make a living out of this hobby, we just want to have fun with it for as long as we can. We get out into some of the most beautiful bushland in the country and I get to spend time with me best mate and partner in crime. Its my idea of the perfect day smile

Thank you for watching the videos Martin, I hope you had fun watching them!

2 users like this post: Martin, Ded Driver

Decoy
06 January 2020 12:04 pm

I asked if she was interested in giving it a go, she said yes..
I will play the how not to videos for her tonight wink

A shovel, bucket and no clue.

Wheremuhgoldat
06 January 2020 03:13 pm

Decoy wrote:

See if you can try and get her to not laugh long and loud in your face when you do something admittedly funny but still embarrassing. hmm

Panny McGee
07 January 2020 02:16 pm

Wheremuhgoldat wrote:
Decoy wrote:

See if you can try and get her to not laugh long and loud in your face when you do something admittedly funny but still embarrassing. hmm

I'm still working on that lol

I really hope she gives it a go Decoy and you both have a great time! Can you let us know how you go? goldpan gold-nugget

One half of a crazy couple who are documenting our new and exciting journey into prospecting

1 user likes this post: Wheremuhgoldat

Decoy
07 January 2020 05:55 pm

baby steps, will see how we go..

A shovel, bucket and no clue.

Wheremuhgoldat
12 January 2020 09:09 pm

New video out!

Crevicing back in Creswick, we had a great day smile
gold-nugget goldpan pickshovel

6 users like this post: HippyProspecting, Mike501, mudgee hunter, Billy, MegsyB007, Hard Luck

HippyProspecting
12 January 2020 09:24 pm

I've enjoyed watching you both grow as YouTubers thumbsup goldpan gold-nugget

If you can't convince them, confuse them

3 users like this post: Wheremuhgoldat, Panny McGee, mudgee hunter

Wheremuhgoldat
12 January 2020 09:50 pm

HippyProspecting wrote:

I've enjoyed watching you both grow as YouTubers thumbsup goldpan gold-nugget

Thanks heaps, it's all a bit of fun and we are loving it smile

nucopia
12 January 2020 11:52 pm

Keep sharing
Loving your journey perfect

every day is an adventure
NAPFA Member

1 user likes this post: Panny McGee

Wheremuhgoldat
13 January 2020 09:21 am

nucopia wrote:

Keep sharing
Loving your journey perfect

We are too! It was a bit iffy deciding to film ourselves while we were starting a new hobby but it's been great to look back and see our progress.

We are over the moon that other people are enjoying it to smile

Sandbagger
13 January 2020 02:05 pm

Hey, you should do a video called, "Stop the swirl!"

tongue

xzMVj8A.jpg

All jokes aside, your videos are wonderful guys. I love the lighthearted and innocent side that you show, just getting out there for the pure joy of it.

Should be more like you.

Baz.

Last edited by Sandbagger (13 January 2020 02:08 pm)

Wheremuhgoldat
13 January 2020 02:33 pm

Sandbagger wrote:

Hey, you should do a video called, "Stop the swirl!"

tongue

https://i.imgur.com/xzMVj8A.jpg

All jokes aside, your videos are wonderful guys. I love the lighthearted and innocent side that you show, just getting out there for the pure joy of it.

Should be more like you.

Baz.

QUIT YELLING AT ME BAZ!

I have actually been trying the tap technique. I have the first bit down and can get the gold and black sand on one side of the pan, its just that bit where you make room and then tap the gold out of the black sand that escapes me.

Seriously though, your crevice scratchers and your advice have been crucial to our successes.

It may take us a decade to fill a vial with gold but we are having fun doing it thanks to good people like you mate. smile

1 user likes this post: Hard Luck

sand surfer
13 January 2020 03:58 pm

PM sent mate might help you out thumbsup

AT PRO international,1 pick ,1 pelican pick,shovel,sieve's,pans, 8" gold rat dream mat river sluice,crazy crusher,elbow grease and a back that scream's don't do it

trekkie
13 January 2020 07:52 pm

Gidday guys have just subscribed to you and just like you i also watch chris from vo-gus as he is awesome for imfo on panning. keep up the good work and dont stop laughs

Wheremuhgoldat
13 January 2020 10:33 pm

trekkie wrote:

Gidday guys have just subscribed to you and just like you i also watch chris from vo-gus as he is awesome for imfo on panning. keep up the good work and dont stop laughs

G'day Trekkie, thanks for subscribing and watching mate. We have been watching Vogus for a while and like how he passes on his knowledge like a mate talking to you down the pub.

We have a laugh everytime we go out and are glad that you get a chuckle or two as well gold-nugget goldpan pickshovel

sand surfer
16 January 2020 12:11 pm

Keep the laugh's coming ,nice bit of balance control early on in the vid there mate smile

AT PRO international,1 pick ,1 pelican pick,shovel,sieve's,pans, 8" gold rat dream mat river sluice,crazy crusher,elbow grease and a back that scream's don't do it

Wheremuhgoldat
Yesterday 09:33 am

sand surfer wrote:

Keep the laugh's coming ,nice bit of balance control early on in the vid there mate smile

Thank you Surfer, I thought my tightrope walker impression was pretty spot on. Even though it was on solid ground awful

I think we are headed back to the bedrock this weekend if we get the chance, so there should be another video by Monday gold-nugget

nucopia
Yesterday 09:48 am

Wheremuhgoldat
What can you suggest as good free down load video editing program ..something simple ..
?

NAPFA Member

sand surfer
Yesterday 01:56 pm

Ok i will lookout for it thumbsup

Wheremuhgoldat
Yesterday 10:12 pm

nucopia wrote:

Wheremuhgoldat
What can you suggest as good free down load video editing program ..something simple ..
?

For your phone or computer Nucopia? For your computer I used to use Open Shot Video Editor (www.openshot.org). It's a free program thats pretty easy to use. I used it until a Humble Bundle one month was selling camtasia for $1, now I use that.

If you want to use your phone we have used PowerDirector in the past. It was surprisingly good. If you like it there is a computer version as well. If I remember correctly if you want the full version it was only about $8 a month and you can cancel at any time.

nucopia
Yesterday 10:56 pm

I have go pro but some times use the ipad to record videos .. also have i-flash on my ipad so I can transfer files from sd card on the go pro or from the sd card I use in the drone..it also plugs into ISB si I can transfer files from sd cards to my ipad and also transfer to my desk top PC if that maks sense.

The openhot looks ok will down load and give it a go, thanks bro perfect

Last edited by nucopia (Yesterday 10:58 pm)

NAPFA Member

Wheremuhgoldat
Today 11:29 am

nucopia wrote:

I have go pro but some times use the ipad to record videos .. also have i-flash on my ipad so I can transfer files from sd card on the go pro or from the sd card I use in the drone..it also plugs into ISB si I can transfer files from sd cards to my ipad and also transfer to my desk top PC if that maks sense.

The openhot looks ok will down load and give it a go, thanks bro perfect

One word of advice, save your work every few minutes. I dont know if it was my hardware or not but Open Shot would crash every now and then.

Also what kind of drone do you have? We are thinking of getting one if we can find a good cheapish one.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site