Westozadventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redfin said:
Top Vid mate, get them into the bush while they are young.
I can see a camper trailer soon.

Cheers. The Missus was suggesting a camper trailer actually, I like to just rough it in a tent. Me and the Missus have been camping in that tent for probably over 10 years now, before that we used to sleep on the ground in a swag but we aint teenagers no more hahaha

kicksome said:
nice videos mate, I spent some time last night going over some of your videos with a couple beers. Good stuff!

Cheers mate. We edited another last night. It will be uploaded in a couple of hours.

Hi Westozadventures

Ive recently discovered your vids on youtube and begun watching them once the kids fall asleep.

Im actually in Sydney but visit Perth to visit my in laws every year. And we try and do a 4wd trip up north. Last couple of trips were around Paynes Find and Yalgoo area.
Thats what made me fall in love with the outback. And your vids keep that interest sparked while im back in Sydney.

Awesome work and keep it up.

Cheers

cha55a said:
Hi Westozadventures

Ive recently discovered your vids on youtube and begun watching them once the kids fall asleep.

Im actually in Sydney but visit Perth to visit my in laws every year. And we try and do a 4wd trip up north. Last couple of trips were around Paynes Find and Yalgoo area.
Thats what made me fall in love with the outback. And your vids keep that interest sparked while im back in Sydney.

Awesome work and keep it up.

Cheers

Gday Cha55a.
Thanks for watching the videos mate, its great to hear your enjoying them. Around the Paynes find / yalgoo area is very nice, make sure you get out there some time when the wildflowers are out. The sights and smells are amazing.

Latest posts