First contact

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Boyd

Peter Boyd
Reaction score
Hi members, Well after a long and arduous 3rd outing with the 4500 at Creswick this weekend, Im pleased to say a virgin no longer. After many nails, rail spikes and bits of wire, I had thought the only way Id ever see a monitory return on investment was going to be to open a bloody hardware store and sell all the crap I found.
But no longer. Its pretty grubby and in dire need of a clean but 4g of pure joy.
One might reasonably hope the first of many more to come.
Cant seem to add a picture but Im sure you all know what these things look like.
Dont suppose anyone might offer some advice on how to get the crusty stuff of and get a bit of a shine on??
Cheers
Peter (AKA- a virgin no longer)

G'day PB welcome to PA 4gr's is a ripper piece to open your account :perfect: well done All you need now is a new pb :lol: :lol:

PS: Post your next finds in the Metal Detecting Show and Tell rather than Alluvial ;) :beer:

Peter, well done.
I use ali brite (aluminum cleaner) to clean my gold up.
Has a certain acid "hydrofluoric" that removes rock and impurities and leave is clean.
Can find it in supacheap auto, make sure you read the bottle for hydrofluoric

Hi Peter. Welcome to P.A. Nice nugget to open the account on and only your 3rd outing. Well done!

Latest posts