Found a nice Spot of AU

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome and its great to have some good news , i take it you were night detecting as the heat would fill your boots with butt sweat.
Good work and yes love to see the 68.9 beast :D

Nice work!! What machine and coil were you using please? Would be a nice feeling in the hand!!

Well it's still a mystery Mystic until you put up the photos :Y: Welcome to PA :beer:

There was this one time I lost the tv remote.
I was searching everywhere for it and it was doing my head in cos I just couldn't find it anywhere.
They it came to me :eek: I put my hand right down the back of the couch. Eureka, there it was!

We are both winners for 2020 mystic.
We can sit back and know we have done all we can for the year

I'm a bit confused.

In your very 1st post to this forum you claim to have......

Found a nice nugget whilst detecting with your imaginary friend Neal dunolly, using your imaginary detector at an amazing depth of 91.44cm.

Wow that's unbelievable.

Hang on, yes it is. You nearly fooled Me with your Random use Of capital letters in Your post!!!

2020 year of the crackpot.

RS

Exactly why I haven't posted my finds for years.
I suppose that comment will make me a liar?
Thousands jump on these find posts, scrutinize the pictures, try and obtain GPS co-ords [I know on this site they are stripped]
Not judging the OP, just making a point.

Redfin said:
Exactly why I haven't posted my finds for years.
I suppose that comment will make me a liar?
Thousands jump on these find posts, scrutinize the pictures, try and obtain GPS co-ords [I know on this site they are stripped]
Not judging the OP, just making a point.

That must be the reason I never find any more gold when I go back for another go in the same spot :( :(

Latest posts