Nuggets for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1577088414_e7ce29c5-d070-4fc5-a87a-f3cf20299fc7.jpg

Have some real nice bits for sale if anyones interested,all clean bits from our special jar,what rock is in them is not worth talking about,smallest is 5.6gr through to 206gr,this is our rainy day stash so its nice gold,throwing it out there if anyone wants some bigger pieces.
420.05grams all up,15 bits.
One parcel,100% spot on the day and i wont be posting it,pick up Kalgoorlie if ya want it.
if anyones after some nice bits pm me.
wankers need not apply......

GreenRiver said:
Thats telling them Goldchaser. :perfect:

id say theyll be off to the gold buyer GR but in case anyone was about here and would like some nice bits thought id throw them up,tyrekickers i havent alot of time for though....

Frozen Seppo said:
Hi Goldchaser1,

Are any of these nuggets still available?

Cheers

Yes all available,our gold buyer is off till the 22nd so id seperate some but i dont think id post anything to the east atm with all the chaos and fires sadly.
Also as this is your 1st post there is a chance your some bloke fishing for my address,dont take that the wrong way ya just have to be carefull on the net,sure you understand.....

Hi Goldchaser1,

No worries, I'm not fishing for your address and I won't ask you to post them. I would PM you, but I'm still too new to this forum. The earliest I could make it out your way would be 18 Jan. If you still have some nuggets by then, I am definitely keen. You mentioned in your initial post that you want 100% spot on the day. Would you consider selling them based on the Au percentage from an XRF Analyzer?

Cheers,

Frozen Seppo

Frozen Seppo said:
Hi Goldchaser1,

No worries, I'm not fishing for your address and I won't ask you to post them. I would PM you, but I'm still too new to this forum. The earliest I could make it out your way would be 18 Jan. If you still have some nuggets by then, I am definitely keen. You mentioned in your initial post that you want 100% spot on the day. Would you consider selling them based on the Au percentage from an XRF Analyzer?

Cheers,

Frozen Seppo

If ya up this way and can pm me we can work something out.
Our gold buyers pretty good,bigger stuff he pays well,some id like spot and 24carat,7oz bit,3oz bit,few of the other pieces also,the rest id be chasing 22 carat for if possible
You could xrf it,most solid local gold usually goes about 95% give or take.....

Hi Goldchaser1,

Thanks for your responses. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out your way before I fly out of Aus at the end of this month. I'll be back in March and I'll see if you have anything left.

Thanks again,

Frozen Seppo

Frozen Seppo said:
Hi Goldchaser1,

Thanks for your responses. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out your way before I fly out of Aus at the end of this month. I'll be back in March and I'll see if you have anything left.

Thanks again,

Frozen Seppo

Yeah no probs frozen thanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts