DI me croc info

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post one here living on the west coast of Canada shipping for a croc if it were available is out of the question so to anyone that has one I require a few simple dimensions.

1 length is 18 inches got that one.

2 top width -?

3 bottom width -?

4 height from bottom to top of side walls -?

5 length of the trap area -?

With the 4 missing numbers I'll reveal a DIY with pictures drawings for all.

Have a search on the forum for Fluid Bed Sluice. I put up all the info on how to make one with measurements. There are also pictures. You can scale it from there. I made mine from Aluminium. sits much better in the creeks than the ones made from welded plastic.

Araluen

SWright said:
Have a search on the forum for Fluid Bed Sluice. I put up all the info on how to make one with measurements. There are also pictures. You can scale it from there. I made mine from Aluminium. sits much better in the creeks than the ones made from welded plastic.

Araluen
Thanks I found your measurements but not the pictures metric is not my strong suite, the croc was only 18 inches overall or 460mm, 660mm would be 26 inch, I'm looking for croc measurements as small works better in my back pack on my old Beemer

Just scale it down keeping all the measurements in the same proportion. I made the larger one by scaling up from the smallest.

Latest posts