Nerrigundah info?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Abiver
The area was between ocean view mine and graveyard creek . if your like panning try the little belimla creek below the mine sdc works ok there as well. This hole area is in Dampier state forest

It is easy to get caught out even when trying to do the right thing.

The issue is that it could have been any number of persons prior to you that have done the wrong thing and set the tone for the future.

Must be plenty of locals with good land; that get 1001 people that are ill informed or full of assumptions that cause conflict and or frustration for the said locals. And I can understand why many just come the full on approach when they come across people on or NEAR their property.

In an ideal world it would be all open and polite chit chat; but after dealing with any number of Aholes even the best of us would get a bit fed-up.

madmulga2 said:
went out to Nerrigundah a couple of years ago and the same thing happened a two headed lurch comes screaming out of the bush that iam on private property
when it was state crown land , so latter on when back at the vehicle with two flat tyres seeing red little did he know that I had walked across a little plot of green in pots out there . the next day into Bunnings for some round up and a backpack spray bottle gave them a good drink maybe that's why they look intermingled but did find some good gold around that area

Well done! I'd say you showed restraint there too.

Latest posts