Best metal detector for kids?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I tried that guys. She says she doesn't want one as she has zero interest in it.
It's a pity though as I think it would have been fun for the four of us to fossick around on some beaches on a weekend away somewhere.
It looks like metal detecting is just going to be my thing that I do on my own. She's now talking about Spotlight Gift Vouchers for them both WTF???

Thanks for the help though.

Spotlight vouchers? Double WTF!
After reading all of this I'm almost certain we're married to the same person! So many similarities you've mentioned that it's scary.

Buy the field marshall a beautiful ring..... take some lovely photo's of it.... show it to everyone but her.
Then bury it 17" deep in the backyard when she's gone to the shops to buy a truncheon for chrissy day festivities law and order.
Just give her a card with the photos for Christmas and leave the rest up to her...
Honestly. .. it'll all work out for the best.
]:D --------- O:)

Redfin said:
FFS just get the detector, wrap it and put it under the tree.

I hate to admit Redfin, but I don't have the nads to do it. I pulled that stunt when I bought the 5000 and things got nasty pretty quickly. It would only open old wounds (mostly mine).

Latest posts