Deal On A Minelab Equinox 600

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin

Reaction score
Just noticed when reading my newsfeed that Curious Planet have a sale on Equinox 600"s at Curious Planet
curiousplanet.com.au/minelab-equinox-600-metal-detector.html - sorry cant post links yet - just add www. to the link

Looks like Curious Planet has gone into voluntary administration so id be careful buying online but it might be ok if you can buy it from one of there stores. But a better and cheaper option would be to go to Anaconda and get them to price match and get 10% off making the equinox only $450. Worth trying IMO if you're after a 600

1575752755_detector.jpg

In store mate, Anaconda wont match online , but you will need to show online you can do checkout for Curious Planet price

Im looking at the Nokta Makro Simplex + for $475 or the equinox 600 now for that price, which one would you all take??

Cracker deal for sure! Took advantage of this massive sale anyway despite already having a 600 and got a decent eyepiece for my telescopes for almost 30% of the price it is anywhere else right now...

Had another look today...not sure if it's just me but seems they may have pulled the 600 from the site. Keep getting not found error

Seems so, my bookmark shows same result, and range does not include 600 on Curious Planet site. Guess the window to match has passed.

It doesn't seem to come up in the menu, but sometimes shows up as a you maybe interested in this but with a price of $500. Click on it then error. Bummer, teaches me for being indecisive

Sorry to hear mate, Mrs GT was not at all on board with me driving 2 hours to try another Anaconda store to pick up another, I really wanted to as I knew no deal like that could last long.

Alas her dreaded "common sense" arguments against a second purchase were too powerful. Using "facts" like" You already have 4 detectors", and equally powerful "Now getting an extra one for reselling is pure greediness" were cutting through my protests.

But Happy wife happy life.

No buyer for Curious Planet stores forthcoming, and I expect they will close as being reported today.

If you have one local might be worth a call, but then would minelab just take all stock back without giving the chance to buy?

Go find series still up online.

Worth a shot to try if you were looking imo.

OldGT said:
No buyer for Curious Planet stores forthcoming, and I expect they will close as being reported today.

If you have one local might be worth a call, but then would minelab just take all stock back without giving the chance to buy?

Go find series still up online.

Worth a shot to try if you were looking imo.

Only cheap go finds forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts