Goldmaster-6100 Manual anyone?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, I picked up a mates old detector, a Goldmaster 6100, but no manual. Has anyone got the .pdf at all, or know the basic setting up for GB on this model?
Its similar to this image, but doesnt have the lcd or analog display.

1410819831_gm.jpg

For the life of me, I cannot find the manual nor any definite reference to a Goldmaster 6100? Checked just about every Whites related website/forum etc etc. Photo of the actual detector, branding etc may help. Unlike Whites NOT to have any references to one of their detectors.

loamer said:

It may be the one, but not absolutely sure. I have to go to my mates tonight to go and check that I have the details correct as well. I'll take some photos, but for some reason my phone isnt wanting to connect USB :mad: Ill work on it.

Just noticed, the detector I have doesn't have a Metal-Null-Mineral switch

Cheers for doing some searches everyone, I really appreciate it heaps!

Ok, re-cap on this, I managed to get my hands back onto the Goldmaster GM 6100-D on its now mine. I am still yet to find the manual, but I will contact whites tonight about the manual. But hey! I gots a cheap ass metal detector now :D

Got some photos of the detector, now I'm over at white's getting whatever info I can get on it. A few said it could be a mock-up so I will know shortly. I don't think it is a mockup as it is nearly exactly the same as the Coinmaster.
1412034750_wh1.jpg

1412034750_wh2.jpg

1412034750_wh3.jpg

Hey Atom.
I just got one of these machines from my brother and I guess it must be over 30 years old. I also have the Manuel, if l can help let me know. I am new to this so be patient. But l am dying to learn how to use it.
Mingo

Latest posts