SDC2300 Success!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9.33 grams to date from 2 visits :) definitely a working holiday destination :Y:

Beginners luck I doubt, you've found untouched ground :Y: study that area and try to find where it's coming from. I'll be watching for updates this is exciting :D :beer:

I just bought a PI detector and haven't had much of a chance yet to use it, this could be a dangerous question to ask, but...

Is this around the Coffs Harbour area? If you say yes, there's every possibility I wont end up coming home this weekend! :lol: especially if I find a nugget that big!

Well done!

Styles9423 said:
I just bought a PI detector and haven't had much of a chance yet to use it, this could be a dangerous question to ask, but...
Is this around the Coffs Harbour area? If you say yes, there's every possibility I wont end up coming home this weekend! :lol: especially if I find a nugget that big!
Well done!
etiquette 1.01 - dont ask ;)

Ded Driver said:
Styles9423 said:
Well done!
etiquette 1.01 - dont ask ;)

Coffs Harbour area is extremely broad, but okay :cool:

Amazing spot you've found there!
Great quality pics too, keep it up. I can't wait to see what else you pull out of there.

Latest posts