You are not logged in.

  • Register to access all forum features  

#1

Aussiedigs
Member
From: Beechworth
Joined: 26 April 2019
Posts: 339
Member
02 December 2019 07:54 pm

Guys,

The lock you swivel to lock the shafts. Does anyone know the true name for these?

Onya’s

Al.


QED PL2, trim, taught and terrific!

#2

Deepseeker
Member
Joined: 13 August 2018
Posts: 706
Member
02 December 2019 08:08 pm

Twist Lock Assembly

https://parts.minelab.com/8008-0002-p/8008-0002.htm

Nenad stocks them also, I bought one off of him for the 5000 earlier this year

1575277673_8008-0002-2t.jpg


Try hard not to offend. Try even harder not to be offended.

2 users like this post: Aussiedigs, Wishfull

#3

Jeff
Member
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 57
Member
02 December 2019 08:08 pm

Shaft Lock Thingy! playful

What machine are you running Al?


Bunch of pans, river sluice, GPZ7000, SDC2300, old scratched up take anywhere 4by, worn out shoes and doggedness of mind.
W.A., GT, East NSW.

1 user likes this post: Aussiedigs

#4

Aussiedigs
Member
From: Beechworth
Joined: 26 April 2019
Posts: 339
Member
03 December 2019 06:25 am

Jeff wrote:

Shaft Lock Thingy! playful

What machine are you running Al?

‘Telescopic pole twist lock’!

Jeff, i proudly swing a QED PL2 mate.


QED PL2, trim, taught and terrific!

#5

Aussiedigs
Member
From: Beechworth
Joined: 26 April 2019
Posts: 339
Member
03 December 2019 06:27 am

Deepseeker wrote:

Twist Lock Assembly

https://parts.minelab.com/8008-0002-p/8008-0002.htm

Nenad stocks them also, I bought one off of him for the 5000 earlier this year

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … 002-2t.jpg

Thanks mate. Didnt matter what i looked up i could not get it.

Last edited by Aussiedigs (03 December 2019 06:27 am)


QED PL2, trim, taught and terrific!

#6

Jeff
Member
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 57
Member
03 December 2019 09:14 am

Aussiedigs wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Shaft Lock Thingy! playful

What machine are you running Al?

‘Telescopic pole twist lock’!

Jeff, i proudly swing a QED PL2 mate.

Sorry Ad, im totally unfamiliar with the machine....


Bunch of pans, river sluice, GPZ7000, SDC2300, old scratched up take anywhere 4by, worn out shoes and doggedness of mind.
W.A., GT, East NSW.


Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site

Top