WHITE ROUGH OPALS FOR SALE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Anniegee, They are huge so I cut a couple to see inside and get to the colour bands Goody

I would have never found the super pipe opal with the intense colours if I hadnt cut, I still need to clean off the potch some more...its amazing
1575277546_15e6dc7b-5289-495d-85de-4d6fe80b67e2.jpg

Are you going to turn some into doublet?

Am thinking of getting my three little one done...

Goody

Not sure yet Goody, on the road for a while so dont have any equipment. Need some cash to pay down some debt so looking to sell....if the price is right

Out most days swinging the goldbug but only turning up lead :(. Gold is a new game so gonna keep at it till I turn some up. Out to Nerrigundah soon so might get lucky. Would be nice to find someone to go out with. The mad Bluey is only interested in kangaroo carcasses :skull:

Go easy alexbunyip, too much cutting and you might limit possible marketplaces. Allow the opal cutter who is going to finish them the ability to determine how they wish to cut them.

A cutter might like to bookleaf thicker pieces as the background colour will be the same and the colour structure very similar so a cutter can make earring pairs etc. One doesn't often have the material to be able to do this.

Weigh the individual pieces and set your price, then detail with dimensions.

Thanks for the advice Dihusky, I had intended to cut them myself. Most are the size of my fist and covered in potch (not all). Couldnt resist a look inside :D

Would like to see some with and with out the potch on them..

Could you put a item next to them so we all can see the size of them...

Plus would like to see some of the one that you have not cut ...

Goody

alexbunyip said:
Thanks for the advice Dihusky, I had intended to cut them myself. Most are the size of my fist and covered in potch (not all). Couldnt resist a look inside :D
Hi well id like a bit ? but what is your price please I can cut and work it my self
Mond :pickshovel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts