Nexus 30" and 21" Concentric Coils For Minelab GPX

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ded. The nugget is roughly 10 x 15mm. Coated with ironstone. Prickly. And ugly. It looked like rubbish. I took roughly 30cm of topsoil off, and there he was, sitting on the gravel. And while we are here , a question for Georgi: the coil cable switch set to Hot ground, and and on the detector set to mono. With this setting the detector's discrimination still worked very well.

hermann said:
Hi Ded. The nugget is roughly 10 x 15mm. Coated with ironstone. Prickly. And ugly. It looked like rubbish. I took roughly 30cm of topsoil off, and there he was, sitting on the gravel. And while we are here , a question for Georgi: the coil cable switch set to Hot ground, and and on the detector set to mono. With this setting the detector's discrimination still worked very well.

The GPX discrimination will work with any DD or CC coil in Mono mode, so I'v noticed on my 4500. When the Nexus 21"CcC in in Hot Ground that is CC.
Can you please post a picture of your nugget please?

I can't send a pic. at the moment because the nugget sits in an acid bath. It might take a week or two till it looks good.

Hi Giorgie, here is the 4.15g nugget found with the Nexus coil
1574548707_4g.jpg

Latest posts