Sunshine Coast Club

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sunny Coasters.
I,ll through my hat in the ring, yeah defiantly interested. I hale from Beerwah.

Has anything eventuated from this. ?????

I could be in the area in a month for 4 months.

If I arrive (Mt Coolum) I will post on this thread again.

Hi guys. have any of you caught up yet I live at Boreen Point. Would be keen to catch up with some one ??? Likeminded and do some prospecting.
I don't know the area that well but have been out to Chinaman creek found about 1/2 g from one and 1/2 buckets. went and had a look at Walli creek
didn't do any prospecting most of the creek is on pivot land. If anybody is keen to catch up p.m me or leave a note hear.

Hope to see somebody soon.

Jason

Hi Jason
Just seen your message on email.
I am keen to meet up on a creek somewhere for a dig its just finding the time at the moment. Works keeping me very busy right now. I haven't even had a chance to explore that river at Woodford yet.
Stay in touch and if you are going out drop me a line. And if find some time to get out i,ll do the same.

Cheers
HBG

Hi Hillbilly

Im in the same position at the moment new job working 5 day and half saterday at the moment finding time is hard. Im keen to meat up. May be we can team up and check out that river at Woodford. at the moment Im slowly going through the tailings from my last trip out . nothing so far.lol.

Jasonr said:
Hi guys. have any of you caught up yet I live at Boreen Point. Would be keen to catch up with some one ??? Likeminded and do some prospecting.
I don't know the area that well but have been out to Chinaman creek found about 1/2 g from one and 1/2 buckets. went and had a look at Walli creek
didn't do any prospecting most of the creek is on pivot land. If anybody is keen to catch up p.m me or leave a note hear.

Hope to see somebody soon.

Jason
Howdy Jason. Just joined this site. Im up at nambour and keen to chat with like minded fossickers

Johnnhoj said:
Hi all I would love to get involved if this is a thing I'm in cooroy

Judging by the years of posting and inaction it would appear that no club exists.

We obviously need to start one.

Lets see a show of hands for those willing to meet somewhere on the SC to get it going.

I am in Redcliffe willing to travel and to coordinate so we can pull it together.

Lets go for Gold.

Regards
Daniel :pickshovel: :goldpan:

I should qualify my last post by stating that I am new to this so whilst I am happy to work on getting something happening, I have no field experience or any real fossicking knowledge to contribute.

But that is why I want to get involved, so hopefully there are enough old heads willing to join in.

Regards

Judging by the years of posting by members asking about a club on the Sunshine Coast and the resultant inaction it would appear that no club exists.

We obviously need to start one.

Lets see a show of hands for those willing to meet somewhere on the SC to get it going.

I am in Redcliffe but willing to travel and to coordinate so we can pull it together.

Regards