Buying gold and concentrates/paydirt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking at buying some paydirt all so...

But most places are expensive to buy...

Goody :|

I bought some of the Golden Spear mine pay dirt for myself and friends.
Was difficult to pan, but had some nice gold and in one of the few bags I bought had a good picker.
It's tough stuff to pan though, and will really test you, but for me was a good pay back in terms of gold and experience.

Pigeon05 said:
Found a lad on gumtree does 300gram bags for .4 of gold with gems as well
:argh: I would be very careful buying ( PayDirt ) from an unknown on GumTree .
Post 15 and post 2 :D Are both very well known on Here :Y:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goody2shoes
Last time you brought PayDirt :lol: :lol: You whinged and whined about how :poop: it was :rolleyes:
Now ya talking about buying more :lol: :lol:Oh my giddy Grandmother .

Yep I did whinged Dam It....

Because it was :poop: paydirt...

But being sick of a dog I would like something to do when I am feeling capable of doing it...

I am hoping to get up the back of where I live and get my own paydirt as soon as I can...

Goody

Patrick 1

I am just trying to get some paydirt...

So on my good days I can sit in the back yard and do some panning...

Goody

Collect it yourself next time your out as I do.
Take some buckets,a pick,a shovel and go for it
Its free and any flakes is a bonus

Though I would add to this as I have found a few other places although most don't seem to have any in stock/can't deliver yet. I haven't used any of them so don't know if any of them are good. I was looking at getting some pay dirt to get some practice before heading out for my first time. Note I have removed the www. from the links below as it won't let me post them until I have 10 posts.

aussieprospecting.com.au/collections/pay-dirt-1 (one of the few places I have found with some in stock)

detectaden.com.au/gold-paydirt

goldenspurmining.com/collections/pay-dirt-and-gold (All out of stock)

turbopan.com/collections/gold-concentrates-paydirt (currently can't buy anything as the business is in the process of being sold and the new business will reopen soon)

eurekaprospecting.com.au/71/paydirt (Due to the bushfires they aren't currently posting any)

You may also come across DT Gold but "Due to unforeseen circumstances DT GOLD is closing until further notice." this message is on their facebook page but not mentioned on their website. Not sure what the reason is, it may relate to the bush fires as well

Latest posts