Builds by Baz - crevicing tools.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check with the mods Baz, site sponsors are generally people who supply or manufacture prospecting equipment. You can check out the list of sponsors at the bottom of the page or by using the search icon.

I'm not up to speed with the requirements for people to become sponsors but I'm pretty sure your crevicing tools would fit the criteria.

We had a ball using these things to get into some tough crevices in some bedrock recently and these tools were outstanding! They got banged up and covered in mud and just kept coming. Easy to use and did the job so much better than anything else we've used in the past. We even got some nice gold for our efforts which was awesome :)

Highly recommending these tools!

Thanks Baz :)

Panny McGee said:
We had a ball using these things to get into some tough crevices in some bedrock recently and these tools were outstanding! They got banged up and covered in mud and just kept coming. Easy to use and did the job so much better than anything else we've used in the past. We even got some nice gold for our efforts which was awesome :)

Highly recommending these tools!

Thanks Baz :)

That's absolutely wonderful to hear mate! Thrills me and fills me with joy to hear folks are enjoying my handywork!

Baz.

The world's most beautiful Baz crevicing tool begins. This bar is forged from a block of high carbon, pattern welded steel. (Modern Damascus). The block started out as a cube about an inch and a half square, heated and hammered out into this long tapering bar. Keep watching over the next week or two for the transformation of this unassuming lump of metal. Yes, it will be expensive. No, it will probably never get used. But you could....

WlEVV0j.jpg

LoneWolf said:
Glad the tape measure is back in it's spot.... That was worrying Me... :8 But wait, there's more tools missing now.. :argh: :8

LW....

Lol! One of them is in my hand and the other is on the anvil. Both back in place now. I am a big fan of shadow boards.

Baz.

Rockhunter62 said:
Are you ex military Baz? We used to have them back in the days I was in the RAAF.

Cheers

Doug

Used to have what mate?

Yep, ex army. Interestingly, I just found out that Americans use, "Former serviceman", not, "Ex serviceman".

Apparently Ex means that you were kicked out for dishonourable reasons.

Who knew? Certainly doesn't mean that here.

Baz.

Sandbagger said:
Rockhunter62 said:
Are you ex military Baz? We used to have them back in the days I was in the RAAF.

Cheers

Doug

Used to have what mate?

Yep, ex army. Interestingly, I just found out that Americans use, "Former serviceman", not, "Ex serviceman".

Apparently Ex means that you were kicked out for dishonourable reasons.

Who knew? Certainly doesn't mean that here.

Baz.

Sorry, the shadow boards mate. Never was a stippler for correct vernacular.

Cheers

Doug