Ex-Pat Missing Home

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ex-Queenslander currently living in the UK and missing home. I used to spend my holidays as a youngster around Emerald/Sapphire and those were great times. As I near retirement I'm looking to renew my interest in prospecting, mainly for gold as I don't think I can be bothered with the digging and screening and panning. A bit of a wander with a detector and a pick is more my pace these days. Can't do that in the UK...

Very interested in any good books on prospecting in QLD, including any links to appropriate resources for identifying publicly accessible land. I am very much a weekend warrior and not interested in a new career.

cheers

Brad

Welcome to PA Brad....
I can send you a can of Gold Coast Sunshine if you like. That may ease the Home-sickness a little.... :playful:
1574170344_unnntitled.jpg

They used to sell cans of Gold Coast Sand, but the Council stopped that... :/

LW....

Thanks very much Ded. Looking forward to some interesting an informative chats. WA hey. The wife's family are sandgropers, though from the cultured south of the state....
Ded Driver said:
goodaye Brad Bloke & welcome to PA

DED

Latest posts