Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I made a little tool storage rack for the tinny.
I just need to get a couple of hooks for the back.
Should make it easy to get to the essentials when I head out to catch dinner :cool: :beer:

1573269867_778fd918-f7e8-443c-ad95-527d9d0a2873.jpg

1573269867_7aa47cdd-f6d4-48ed-8d66-4dade2b5c621.jpg

Just an idea but that knife would be better in a piece of pipe... It will still cut you if you ever fall on to it... They do make life easier having things in one place, tho my mate never puts things back and we still have to search for the knife... Lol... So I made my own now we have 2 sets of the same... :rolleyes:

LW...

LoneWolf said:
Just an idea but that knife would be better in a piece of pipe... It will still cut you if you ever fall on to it... They do make life easier having things in one place, tho my mate never puts things back and we still have to search for the knife... Lol... So I made my own now we have 2 sets of the same... :rolleyes:

LW...

Great point LW! (No pun intended) ;)
I have a mate like that and it does frustrate me when I go to get something and its not there :awful:
Luckily I fly solo in my little boat and if something isnt there its all my fault :lol:

love the landy manpa, is the landy a series 1,2 or 3 ,original donk or a 173 holden,they induced to many hangovers at the beach fishing, owning one of them :lol:

sand surfer said:
love the landy manpa, is the landy a series 1,2 or 3 ,original donk or a 173 holden,they induced to many hangovers at the beach fishing, owning one of them :lol:

Shes a series two, and yes they can be troublesome sometimes, my brother and I got swamped by a rogue wave at Almonta 30 years ago, and I do mean swamped, it dragged the landy down the beach about 15 feet, took us about 3 hours to dry her out and get her started.
Brother has an old series one in his shed, bit worse for wear but hey, thats what there for.

mate and i had the 1,2,series the 1 was for parts the 2 had the 173 put in it ,the fishing bus,mate had a original 3 as his daily drive, sold it about 5 years ago ,the 1 and 2 are at my mates place he uses the 2 as a farm/shooting bus :D

Latest posts