Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manpa said:
My understanding of trespass as it was explained to me once is that if you are on land with or without permission and you are asked to leave and you dont leave you will be charged.
If you leave, no charges can be laid.
If you leave and then return later you will be charged as you are deemed to have interfered with the owners enjoyment / pleasure of their property.

Im also pretty sure the action of bowing entering and leaving the courts is pretty much disappeared.

not here i have been called back into court and asked why i didnt :mad: :mad: oops sorry sir forgot, well dont do it again. :8 :8 :8

7.62marksman said:
Manpa said:
My understanding of trespass as it was explained to me once is that if you are on land with or without permission and you are asked to leave and you dont leave you will be charged.
If you leave, no charges can be laid.
If you leave and then return later you will be charged as you are deemed to have interfered with the owners enjoyment / pleasure of their property.

Im also pretty sure the action of bowing entering and leaving the courts is pretty much disappeared.

not here i have been called back into court and asked why i didnt :mad: :mad: oops sorry sir forgot, well dont do it again. :8 :8 :8

Repeat offender, off with his head :playful: :lol: :Y:

1573219653_th_6.jpg

Bjay said:
diggit said:
9/10 for me.

I got the history question(privy council) wrong. But that was just a guess tbh. I was Robbed!! Robbed, I tells ya! :D

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...031/1573280887_20191109_172541_compress76.jpg
Ahh now I know why you dont want any photos of ya mug circulating the web. :playful:

ha ha. No I do like my privacy though. Lots of crazys out there.

I lodged my first case at 16 years old, the defendant was settled on the steps of the court two years later. :perfect:

Later on my law lecturer reckoned I was probably the only person in the class who could become a Barrister! Law was only a small component of what I was studying however. gave an explanation of vicarious liability and a case example. The class wailed 'that wasnt on the list of topics to cover'. I did chuckle to myself though, people want questions and answers handed to them before an exam! Pity law was only a small component of what I was studying. Always had a pretty good head for it, boring traipsing in and out to court all day I'd imagine!

:( :D