Minelab pro swing Harness new

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
New never used came with new detector but was not needed
1573026240_3bf40047-05de-4d7f-beaa-bec8ad57211a.jpg

1573026240_e1ed76ed-9cc4-4da3-854a-49cfd332fe15.jpg

1573026240_9fecdc5c-5b53-487c-abf1-b25607a41ee9.jpg

What is the benefit of this harness, and does it actually acheive what it sets out to do, which I presume is to spread the load and shift it to a more hip based location.

I ask as I am considering this type of harness or the bungee system I saw0 recently on anothet post.

Regards
Daniel :pickshovel: :goldpan:

I am in the Milton area on the south coast nsw.I have never used it so cant say what its like to use.

Setup with a double J strut they are brilliant. Get or make a cross shoulder strap bar and hang your detector to the bar via your bungee and you have the best possible weight distribution. I tried everything else and only found this worked and it cut the strain and pain associated with detecting and an old age back.

swing harness
I am in SA. how do I contact you to check price and postage cost to SA for this
Cheers Richard

Tried mine for about half an hour, felt like a monkey walking around with arms in awkward position. Removed the strut cones and ditched them.
The spreader bar is a winner though, have always connected bungee in centre of chest from the SD210 onwards. Adjusted correctly can swing for 6 hours without any strain.

Can you give a cost for this harness including post to 5168
I am really interested
Thanks Richard

cactus said:
Oops i really am old forgot to put price $100 +freight

Daym I just brought one of these for $155 ( did not even think to check In this forum, so lesson learnt ).

They are supposed to be the ants pants of harness'.

Nightjar said:
Tried mine for about half an hour, felt like a monkey walking around with arms in awkward position.

I felt the same with the one that came with my 3030, felt too awkward. I just gave it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts