You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Sandbagger
05 November 2019 06:56 pm

Twelve more finished and available now. Just finished the heat treating processes today and mailing out the first of them in the morning. First come, first served.

Baz.

1572940568_20191105_123105-447x920.jpg

7 users like this post: Caesar, Mackka, Gunna, Billy, goody2shoes, Panny McGee, Deepseeker

TheFossil
05 November 2019 08:06 pm

These look the ducks guts. Will PM when I get a enough posts up!

1 user likes this post: Sandbagger

Johnnhoj
05 November 2019 09:47 pm

They look awesome, how much do you charge for them?

1 user likes this post: madtuna

Sandbagger
05 November 2019 10:36 pm

Johnnhoj wrote:

Send me a PM mate.

madtuna
06 November 2019 10:01 am

Sandbagger wrote:
Johnnhoj wrote:

Send me a PM mate.

Why not pop them in the for sale section with a price so people know whether to email you or not

If guns kill people, cutlery causes obesity. Sporks should be Cat D and have no place in suburbia
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9zIt … KCVngVrjg?

5 users like this post: diggin4gold, Eldorado, Gunna, Bobh, brucee

madtuna
09 November 2019 12:38 pm

madtuna wrote:
Sandbagger wrote:
Johnnhoj wrote:

Send me a PM mate.

Why not pop them in the for sale section with a price so people know whether to email you or not

ahhhh!... I think I worked out why there was no answer, I left the ? off the end so it read like a statement not a question. ops

A thousand pardons! big_smile

If guns kill people, cutlery causes obesity. Sporks should be Cat D and have no place in suburbia
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9zIt … KCVngVrjg?

TheFossil
12 November 2019 07:37 pm

Baz! My tools arrived. They are certainly a solid piece of hardware. Had quick scratch out in the backyard and can tell they will stand up to some real abuse. Very keen to get out and use these in the field. Nice work mate thumbsup

1573549209_3fab4e49-11e4-43a7-94b5-8ec48ae00649.jpg

Last edited by TheFossil (12 November 2019 08:00 pm)

3 users like this post: Billy, RM Outback, Caesar

Deepseeker
12 November 2019 07:49 pm

Great Work Sandbagger thumbsup

There's nothing I like to see more that Quality tools, handmade here in Australia. I'm sure there would be a Chinese version, and I'm sure it would be stamped out of cheap crap steel and rendered useless in no time at all. You and guys like Blue Jeans Ronny with his picks are leading the Resistance perfect

Try hard not to offend. Try even harder not to be offended.

3 users like this post: TheFossil, Billy, RM Outback

Sandbagger
18 November 2019 11:33 pm

madtuna wrote:
madtuna wrote:
Sandbagger wrote:
Johnnhoj wrote:

Send me a PM mate.

ahhhh!... I think I worked out why there was no answer, I left the ? off the end so it read like a statement not a question. ops

A thousand pardons! big_smile

Sorry mate. I did answer, spending gruelling minutes texting with one thumb on my phone, only to hit the reply button instead of the submit button and lost it all. Those two buttons are very annoying.

RE: for sale section - I wasn't sure if the mods would frown upon a double post.

Baz.

Sandbagger
18 November 2019 11:34 pm

Deepseeker wrote:

Great Work Sandbagger thumbsup

There's nothing I like to see more that Quality tools, handmade here in Australia. I'm sure there would be a Chinese version, and I'm sure it would be stamped out of cheap crap steel and rendered useless in no time at all. You and guys like Blue Jeans Ronny with his picks are leading the Resistance perfect

Thanks mate!

Baz.

Sandbagger
18 November 2019 11:34 pm

TheFossil wrote:

Baz! My tools arrived. They are certainly a solid piece of hardware. Had quick scratch out in the backyard and can tell they will stand up to some real abuse. Very keen to get out and use these in the field. Nice work mate thumbsup

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … e00649.jpg

Awesome mate! make sure you post photos of lots of the yellow stuff next to the crevicing tools!

Baz.

Sandbagger
18 November 2019 11:35 pm

By the way folks, I have five left.

Baz.

RM Outback
19 November 2019 12:29 am

Look into becoming a sponsor Baz thumbsup your quality of skills are excellent and by virtue of that members will be happy to support you not only now but in the future. You have a huge following with everything you create, absolutely hands down brilliant skills Baz. I know I'm not alone in saying your work is well admired and you certainly know what you are talking about thumbsup

6 users like this post: StoneTheCrows, Prooz, navieko, LoneWolf, Panny McGee, Gunna

Sandbagger
19 November 2019 06:25 pm

RM Outback wrote:

Look into becoming a sponsor Baz thumbsup your quality of skills are excellent and by virtue of that members will be happy to support you not only now but in the future. You have a huge following with everything you create, absolutely hands down brilliant skills Baz. I know I'm not alone in saying your work is well admired and you certainly know what you are talking about thumbsup

Very kind mate.

What does, "Becoming a sponsor" mean?

Baz.

Manpa
19 November 2019 06:57 pm

Sandbagger wrote:
RM Outback wrote:

Very kind mate.

What does, "Becoming a sponsor" mean?

Baz.

All gold to be surrendered and shared amongst the fine folk on PA. playful

One of these days Ma!

4 users like this post: RM Outback, goody2shoes, LoneWolf, Gunna

RM Outback
19 November 2019 07:32 pm

Check with the mods Baz, site sponsors are generally people who supply or manufacture prospecting equipment. You can check out the list of sponsors at the bottom of the page or by using the search icon.

I'm not up to speed with the requirements for people to become sponsors but I'm pretty sure your crevicing tools would fit the criteria.

Jaros

F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Goldrat 8" Dreammat River Sluice.

Sandbagger
19 November 2019 08:21 pm

Oh.

I don't think I'm ready for that. I make a few tools here and there. When I sell them, it helps put some petrol in the car for a day prospecting trip. I can't afford to throw $200 a year at a forum. Blades By Baz is just not that big.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Baz.

4 users like this post: goody2shoes, RM Outback, pinfire opals, Gunna

Panny McGee
Yesterday 10:44 am

We had a ball using these things to get into some tough crevices in some bedrock recently and these tools were outstanding! They got banged up and covered in mud and just kept coming. Easy to use and did the job so much better than anything else we've used in the past. We even got some nice gold for our efforts which was awesome smile

Highly recommending these tools!

Thanks Baz smile

One half of a crazy couple who are documenting our new and exciting journey into prospecting

2 users like this post: Ded Driver, RM Outback

Sandbagger
Yesterday 01:03 pm

Panny McGee wrote:

We had a ball using these things to get into some tough crevices in some bedrock recently and these tools were outstanding! They got banged up and covered in mud and just kept coming. Easy to use and did the job so much better than anything else we've used in the past. We even got some nice gold for our efforts which was awesome smile

Highly recommending these tools!

Thanks Baz smile

That's absolutely wonderful to hear mate! Thrills me and fills me with joy to hear folks are enjoying my handywork!

Baz.

5 users like this post: Ded Driver, Gunna, Panny McGee, RM Outback, Billy

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site