Melbourne based newcomer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there! I am new to prospecting having tried both detecting and panning since April this year. I have found gold panning, but nothing with the detector.

A mate and I were talking about getting into prospecting earlier in the year. So, we got some gear and started trying out different areas in the GT. So far it has been a heap of fun, but I am pretty sure we are making a heap of rookie errors :D

My gear includes a Gold Monster 1000, ML Pinpointer, Pans and all the other kit required. I would like to add a PI machine to inventory at some point. :Y:

So, looking forward to discussing this prospecting gig with you all and learning heaps. Considering doing a training day soon. Are these good value?

Foss

Welcome to PA Foss. You're in the right place to find all the answers to your questions, and you've picked a fun hobby- Enjoy! :Y:

Deepseeker said:
Welcome to PA Foss. You're in the right place to find all the answers to your questions, and you've picked a fun hobby- Enjoy! :Y:

Thanks Deepseeker. Sitting here reading and learning after a day swinging out around Chewton. In addition to a day outdoors with an old mate, a beer and pizza at the Shedshaker Brewery in Castlemaine topped it off :perfect:

Latest posts