Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is only season 1 i think its up to season 5 n they are still looking
goody2shoes said:
I have been watching The curse of oak island on the TV on Mondays nights...

It is interesting..... But they do draw it out a bit long tho...

Just hope that they do find some bloody thing soon tho...

Tonight they are sending the two diver's down ...

Goody

Current shows we can watch.

Bering Sea Gold. On Tuesdays in the USA. Available in Australia Wednesday arvo.

Gold Rush.

Gold Rush White Water.

Both of these air on Friday evening in the States so Saturday arvo in Australia.

The 3 mentioned above are usually on youtube on the days stated. Get in quick before they get deleted and don't fall for those that ask you to follow a link.

Gold Fever is on at 3 pm weekdays on 7Mate. I like Tom and his daughter, Kia doesn't detract anything from the show. ;) I tape it to watch when I can.

Tom's dad started the GPAA, (Gold Prospectors Association on America), aslo started The Outdoor Channel as he got sick of trying to deal with the big networks.

If the "Gold gold gold gold gold fever ve ve ve ve" doesn't get stuck in your head..... :D :playful:

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/YN26aQey7Fg[/video]

Stru said:
SBS tonight 730, a show on Kalgoorlie

Thanks, Stru .

That was pretty interesting.

HG Nelson always presents his programs very well.

That superpit us going to be a big hole to fill in once they are finished digging it !

:perfect:

Did the new series of Parker`s Gold rush / Parker`s Trails Down Under start on foxtel ,yesterday ( 13th of march ) ?

Is the Australian episode part of this new series or is it only going to be the American shows we will see this season ?

I only have Foxtel Go as part of a package i share with my brother and the Discovery channel is locked ,so can`t watch it unless we pay for the channel to be unlocked .
I don`t even know how much it costs to watch extra channels on Foxtel.

Thanks .

FOZ

just starting said:
Did the new series of Parker`s Gold rush / Parker`s Trails Down Under start on foxtel ,yesterday ( 13th of march ) ?

Is the Australian episode part of this new series or is it only going to be the American shows we will see this season ?

I only have Foxtel Go as part of a package i share with my brother and the Discovery channel is locked ,so can`t watch it unless we pay for the channel to be unlocked .
I don`t even know how much it costs to watch extra channels on Foxtel.

Thanks .

FOZ

It starts in America this afternoon Australian time... Friday night in the USA.

Latest posts