You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

ronniecruisin
29 October 2019 09:49 pm

Was just reading about this detector and noticed nobody has asked an obvious question re how it works. Tis supposed to be able to find all types of good stuff kilometers away and metres down. You just walk around and it points the way to the goodies. When it spins 360 degrees you dig! What I want to know is ..
How does it find one target in amongst many all strewn around a 5 km radius??? How would it be able to focus on just one target at a time ??? You would think total confusion would prevail and you'd be walking round in circles. Also how does it differentiate between gold silver diamonds etc. They reckon it can find all these and more! Sounds like a load of BS to me. Just interested to know what other members think. Interesting concept ...But!!? argh

Oh Well!...It's not the end of the world.....That'll probably happen tomorrow!

grubstake
29 October 2019 10:00 pm

They're already discussed here:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … p?id=31717
poop

Where it is, there it is.

Ded Driver
29 October 2019 10:23 pm

100 poop thumbsdown that topic has been flogged to death RonnieC
as posted above by GS
and here https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … =27773&p=1

Last edited by Ded Driver (29 October 2019 10:26 pm)

APLA member, GPX4000, modded SD2100, XTerra705, GM1000, Whites MXT Pro, Nokta Pointer, sP01 Enhancer, Garmin GPSMAP 64S, kti PLB, a map, all sorts of coils & a cupla buckets full of hope & enthusiasm

2 users like this post: grubstake, Smoky bandit

Smoky bandit
30 October 2019 07:07 am

ronniecruisin wrote:

Was just reading about this detector and noticed nobody has asked an obvious question re how it works. Tis supposed to be able to find all types of good stuff kilometers away and metres down. You just walk around and it points the way to the goodies. When it spins 360 degrees you dig! What I want to know is ..
How does it find one target in amongst many all strewn around a 5 km radius??? How would it be able to focus on just one target at a time ??? You would think total confusion would prevail and you'd be walking round in circles. Also how does it differentiate between gold silver diamonds etc. They reckon it can find all these and more! Sounds like a load of BS to me. Just interested to know what other members think. Interesting concept ...But!!? argh

The only ting that will find mate is a sucker and his money.
Beware. thumbsdown

No pain No gain..

4 users like this post: grubstake, HoudiniHarry, Ded Driver, Chewy

ronniecruisin
30 October 2019 11:43 am

Oh. Don't worry. I wouldn't go near the thing. Just for the reasons I said in my post it couldn't possibly work. Wonder how many suckers they've roped in. playful ???

Oh Well!...It's not the end of the world.....That'll probably happen tomorrow!

1 user likes this post: Smoky bandit

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site