krevice king products

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone got any of these...there on ebay

1503524899_s-l1600.jpg

I like the look of them but I have done the diy for my crevice gear. If there a good price though...maybe easier to just buy it. I would be interested in knowing how the sucker pump goes for you 7.62. Hopefully it has great suction and the plunger slides easy in the bore. All the best. :Y:

I was thinking about grabbing Peacemakers attachment off eBay or through this site even but looked around in the shed and buggered if I can find my yabby pump, so would mean $80 for the attachment and I guess another $60-70 for a pump :p. I have looked at these Krevice King ones so many times on eBay and always wondered what they were like, I held off because I liked the idea of Peacemakers pumping into a bucket or perhaps a jar. I read that the bilge pump attachments you can get clog up too easy as they seemed like a good option once upon a time. There are quite a few crevice suckers available on US eBay but that postage, sheesh half the time it's equal to the item. I just know I have been in spots that I would have doubled or tripled my take if I could just get to them little buggers.

I purchased the smaller crevice pump. Great for getting into tight spots and has plenty of suction
Works like a charm & great price. Arrived two days after I played for it.
Recommend these pumps?

Hey guys. Just wondering if you guys have any more info on the Krevice King gear? It Seems a great price for suction on the crevice. Reviews on EBay also promising as a guy took it apart and said it was well constructed.

Or any tips on a DIY crevice tool? An organ pump maybe? Something with power and strength.

I have the crevice hook second from the left.
Handy to have except the handle has become loose already after 30 min of use - nothing hockey tape can't repair/replace though :p

Latest posts