3 similar machines???

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it just me or do the Anfibio. Multi Kruzer. And Impact share very similar features.?? Apart of course of the obvious waterproof differences. I'm trying to figure out which one would be the best all round machine, but its a bit confusing when the three seem to share a lot of the same features. Makes one wonder why they made em all.

You can think of the Multi Kruzer is the waterproof Impact, minus many of the modes. The Kruzer is also a little lighter, and has the newer 11" round DD as standard.
Also, all modes of the Kruzer and Anfibio come standard with the wireless headphones.

The Anfibio Multi is like a blend of the Impact and Kruzer. Collapsible shaft, stick handle on straight stem, 99-tone mode is back, and a couple of new exclusive features such as 5-tone mode, and the quick lock sliding armrest. The Anfibio also has the back-lit keypad, which the Impact and Kruzer series don't have.

Kruzer and Anfibio share coils. The Impact coils are the same from a technical specs point of view, but the cable is shorter.

To help a customer select the right model, I'd ask a few questions:

1. Do you need the whole detector to be waterproof?

2. Do you prefer S-bend or straight stems?

3. What is more important to you, overall weight or balance?

Sometimes 2 & 3 are more easily answered by feeling the units in person and giving them a quick swing.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for that. So is the Anfibio the top model of the three??? A couple of things I've read seem to suggest it has more depth than the other two. Also personally I would want it to be a good performer in mineralized ground for gold and have reliable ID readings.

PhaseTech said:
The Kruzer is also a little lighter, and has the newer 11" round DD as standard.

Sorry, meant to say the Anfibio is a little lighter than the Impact, and has the newer 11" round DD. The Kruzer (14kHz) and Multi Kruzer have the 11x7", which is part of what makes them so light out of the box.

The Anfibio is the top model. As for depth, on similar modes running the same Frequency, and with like for like coils, you won't find much depth difference between them.

Thanks Phasetech. Just one more question. The 11" coil on the Anfibio looks like the same one on the Simplex. Is that the case? Regards... Ronnie.

Now selling Nokta metal detectors.

The Anfibio is currently supplied with a free scuba detector included.

Similar deal with the Kruzer metal detectors.

We are just starting to receive stock into store.

Cheers.
Lee

Latest posts