Bendigo Victoria information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which state forests are you asking of, the one around the van park (Kimbolton) which I can't help you with. Or is your question generally speaking of the state forests either side of Lake Eppalock. There's plenty of options around Lake Eppalock where you might find a bit of colour.

1570927256_91bf9a2c-0d59-4b38-8625-671ebd363619.jpg

Contact Darby Lee on the eaglehawk bendigo goldfinger Facebook page tell him Trent sent ya he does a very informative session on the sdc,goldmonsta and gpx range in bendigo area.

HoudiniHarry said:
Hi Bernie006, just check before you detect around Crusoe as much of it has a mining lease around the res.
It is probably why you dont see anyone detecting.

Cheers
HH
Looking at the VIC datasets directly and at the Mining Licences Near Me website, I see that around the reservoir there is only an Exploration Licence. This means you can prospect without consent from the owner. It is Crown Land and there are no other restrictions I can find in this area... Am I not seeing something here? New at this so treading carefully... Thanks

To follow up on my question, crusoe reservoir is def off limits, see the Bendigo np map here: (well cant post links yet but just google for fossil king and prospecting on the parks Vic site and check the Bendigo np map)

But just north of the res is fair game

Regardless of the show these guys do the hard yards, do their research and deserve every success, good on them

Does anyone know what percentage Ethan gets?

Sorry guys in the wrong thread, talking about Aussie Gold Hunters Brent and Ethan

Um pretty sure there not going bush. There digging an old lead using heavy equipment.

Im not a wacky detectorist ;) so I can't help you that much but have you had a look at geovic?

It will help your efforts greatly.
It can be difficult to understand at first but there are a few youtube clips that will help you set it up and understand everything

Latest posts