Gray Ghost headphones - information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have a set of GG headphones that come with a detector i bought second hand & they are not working 100% They keep blanking if i wriggle the cable they work intermittaly. How long is warrenty on them ? Where / who would i send them to for repair ? Cheers.

Dave

I have fixed a few and modded a few to suit different connectors.

Happy to have a look for you.....

If what I have seen b4 and NOT subject to copper cancer a simple enough fix...

Cost = You pay postage both ways :)

If it is copper cancer and due to a breach in the sealing... Then a New Lead and a rebuild of the affected area in that Pad... But all conjecture until it has been inspected.

Cost = You pay postage both ways and parts AND extra of your choice upon return of repaired unit - i.e. What is a working set worth to you :)

PS. All work and findings would be photographed and your approval b4 proceeding.

All good....

Am assuming you have my postage details, if not just PM me :)

Always happy to have a small project to work on and keep my mind on the level... Been almost 2 months sind Mum passed and still swamped with all the paperwork and government departments etc and doing what I can to keep my Dad on the level... He is 85 and am trying to get him into noodling as he once collected old coins and maybe I can get him interested again...

Christmas is not a good time for many people and the first of 60 plus years that my Dad will not spend with Mum...

Have been doing lots of Excalibur work / rebuilds and mods and also getting some contacts to do some 3D printing for me...

I can do lots of shit my self but 3D cad is beyond me... And if you can not manage 3D cad work, then even the best 3D printer is useless :)

Take care Dave and every one else out there; as we all get older and while we try to be POSITIVE, not all days are equal...

Thanks mate yes i have your details. I hear ya mate sometimes we just have to give that old "black dog" a pat & send him on his way. Have a safe & merry Xmas. Cheers. Swing steady-Swing long.

Grey Ghosts have a life time Guarantee, I won't use anything else, I think they are the best that you can get because their sound really helps you to hear those tiny faint signals, And they have a noise limiter in them to stop you getting your ears blasted,

hope this helps,

John.

Can anyone give me their opinion on the Gray Ghost Rattler headphones?
At around $140. How long have they lasted?
Any pros & cons.
Cheers
GR

Regarding the below item.
Any One know who sells them here in Australia. ?

Someone is too shy to ask. O:)

DetectorPro Ultimate Gray Ghost Platinum Series Headphones with 1/4" Angle Plug

goody2shoes said:
Headphones... plus lead... plus Pro Sonic.?

Patch lead is about 15 cm long and connects to the SDC and the headphones connect to the patch lead. Pro Sonic is a wireless audio system that you clip to your pocket then the headphone connects to it. This way you are not physically connected to the SDC.

Cheers

Doug

There is a shop over here that normally has the full range of them in stock, They use to make ones that are minelab specific, don't know if that is still the case.

Latest posts