You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

LoneWolf
04 September 2019 09:41 pm

You will never get the use of HB's back.... Im also up to date with NAPFA... wink and No, I don't own a HB... Nowhere to use it... lol

LW....

Last edited by LoneWolf (04 September 2019 09:45 pm)

Growing Old is Inevitable.... Growing Up is Optional.... Prospectors United Will Never Be Defeated

2 users like this post: Jazz, Smoky bandit

reefer
04 September 2019 10:09 pm

Queenslander!...Queenslander!...Meanwhile...out in the goldfields of ...nsw!nsw!... cool Napfa is there..stuck in... fighting tooth and nail ducking and weaving the thrusts of highbrow Department heads ,Secrataries and changing Government officials...you too can Read All About It...if you stump up yer 25Bucks and become a Member. cool

We swear by the Southern Cross, to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our Rights and Liberties.

1 user likes this post: DrDuck

LoneWolf
04 September 2019 10:19 pm

A Queenslander who does all his Fossicking in NSW... How Outrageous... lol

LW...

Growing Old is Inevitable.... Growing Up is Optional.... Prospectors United Will Never Be Defeated

Smoky bandit
04 September 2019 10:27 pm

They will never over turn the policy.
Once it is law it stays law...Especially when it's about prospecting.You are all coming into line with QLD..
Sad truth. thumbsdown

No pain No gain..

2 users like this post: Gimp, LoneWolf

Gimp
04 September 2019 11:15 pm

I lost faith in NAPHA as a lobbying organization after being a member for a couple of years. Mainly due to trouble at the top end a few years ago (others can explain). Its all well and good to be passionate but those at the top need the smarts as well.

2 users like this post: LoneWolf, CreviceSucker

GaryO
06 September 2019 09:30 pm

Jazz wrote:
7.62marksman wrote:

argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh argh

angel here we go again devil

awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful

Did you see the before edit or the after edit?

Was on the verge of hitting that report button as it seemed pretty out of line to me.

(Edit)
Oops, it seems he posted since. The original post still stands.

Not doing the cause any favours.

Gday Jazz . "He" actually has a name . I think its GaryO
By all means report away cool

Last edited by GaryO (06 September 2019 09:31 pm)

Current arsenal - Minelab Sovereign xs-2 Pro, Minelab Sterling , Fisher Goldbug2 , Minelab GPX 4500 , Homemade Banker +Yamaha pump.

2 users like this post: LoneWolf, Jazz

mbasko
06 September 2019 11:22 pm

Smoky bandit wrote:

Once it is law it stays law...Especially when it's about prospecting.You are all coming into line with QLD..
Sad truth. thumbsdown

I admit I thought the same.
But it seems the NSW DRG have admitted it never was law & using a pump is also within the law. Fancy that yikes
Can't reproduce the members newsletter here but the basic outline is it reads to me like a green light to highbank again without fear of fine?
It seems the NSW DRG have dropped the opposition to the high banker & small power operated equipment.
thumbsup

Last edited by mbasko (06 September 2019 11:33 pm)

Everything we use comes from mining or farming.

9 users like this post: Billy, Eluvial, Gimp, Eldorado, GaryO, mudgee hunter, navieko, robmoto, Goldpin Prospecting

backcreek
08 September 2019 10:39 pm

mbasko wrote:
Smoky bandit wrote:

Sad truth. thumbsdown

But it seems the NSW DRG have admitted it never was law & using a pump is also within the law. Fancy that yikes
Can't reproduce the members newsletter here but the basic outline is it reads to me like a green light to highbank again without fear of fine?
It seems the NSW DRG have dropped the opposition to the high banker & small power operated equipment.
thumbsup

Hi All,
Can we somehow get confirmation of this? I wouldn't mind hitting Oallen again. pickshovel
Recently I've been thinking about selling my pumps and hoses and turning my highbanker back into a river sluice again but I may have to reconsider now.
Cheers
Mick

"To be a prospector is to be in some degree Possessed"

mbasko
09 September 2019 12:45 am

Contact NAPFA for newsletters/confirmation.
https://www.napfa.net/Contact-Us.html

Everything we use comes from mining or farming.

iamagoldenoldie2
10 October 2019 01:12 am

you guys have short memories, they banned greyhound racing virtually overnight , now they admit they made a judgemental error and its back not as it was before but it is back so there is an avenue under some bull dust act where they review legislation on a 5 year cycle the aim of that is to repeal the bull dust laws think its hind under the subordinate act , how many of you would put your hand up for a class action against the government after all they appear to admit they were wrong how many of you have been mentally, psychologically or financially affected by their wrongful application of a law that they now admit ,,,, never existed. if i wasn't bitter and twisted i would run for a political position where i could review the performance of some of those bureaucrats seems they are untouchable

2 users like this post: RM Outback, LoneWolf

LoneWolf
10 October 2019 01:53 pm

Yes Governments know they are un-touchable.... I tried to sue QLD Health and was advised by 3 top law firms that I would loose the case as they have the laws sown up, so it is very difficult to take legal action against them...

LW...

CreviceSucker
13 October 2019 02:01 am

backcreek wrote:
mbasko wrote:
Smoky bandit wrote:

Sad truth. thumbsdown

thumbsup

Hi All,
Can we somehow get confirmation of this? I wouldn't mind hitting Oallen again. pickshovel
Recently I've been thinking about selling my pumps and hoses and turning my highbanker back into a river sluice again but I may have to reconsider now.
Cheers
Mick

any further updates on the reinterpretation of the previously confused misunderstanding ~ ? argh

iamagoldenoldie2
14 October 2019 01:01 am

mmm legislation exactly what is is, the law ,,, LAW ,,, i recall a politician once used those words " LAW " but from my observations and interpretation of LAW its just words on paper the test is in the courts to be effective the LAW needs to be tested whatever the outcome its then deemed to be case law,,,, tested by the courts and the real good legal eagles thrive on case law and the weakness of legislation , those that do pro bono cases , well ,,,, probably out for the experience what have they got to loose ,,, nothing ,,, I have been exposed to the best of the best, now the registrar in the supreme court is just a fancy court official they do not apply the proper due processes that we the general public would expect of the higher courts the benefit of a class action is that the costs are spread out across those affected and the defendant would be looking at the payouts if they loose something to think about, now for an example , the parking police must use chalk to effectively mark the tyre of a parked vehicle, they used crayon now that's not chalk so there was a question about the issue of parking fines not issues as prescribed by law, never did hear the outcome .

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site