You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

TAMnDEN
27 September 2019 09:52 pm

Hey there Folks.

We are new to fossicking and have just purchased an XP ORX. We were wonderin if anyone has had much luck finding gold in the South East Queensland area.

Would be great to hear from other XP ORX users and there experiences. Much appreciated.

Tambo 'n' Dennis

Ozcruiser
08 October 2019 06:47 am

Hi guys
I just brought the ORX and been using it around the back yard junk pile trying it out. It has great depth and been pulling heaps of trash on high numbers. I was a little disappointed until I found a two cents around 8 inches down it came in at 98 and had a nice high pitch sound. I quickly worked out my digging tools are worthless so this week I’m knocking up a leaf spring pick.
Once I get sorted with gear I’m off looking for some lead bullets in the surrounding ranges.

Whisp
08 October 2019 04:09 pm

TAMnDEN wrote:

Hey there Folks.

We are new to fossicking and have just purchased an XP ORX. We were wonderin if anyone has had much luck finding gold in the South East Queensland area.

Would be great to hear from other XP ORX users and there experiences. Much appreciated.

Tambo 'n' Dennis

Try and connect with Pascoe lads, they are in Qld. and I know they have an ORX. This is their YouTube channel, maybe ask them .....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrXPjq … Eow/videos

NB: This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site